Wolf At The Door

"I like listening to pump up music when I'm doing my bike deliveries. It helps me move fast," Inho explained shyly. When others teased his music tastes, he didn't care at all, but somehow, he didn't want Stephen to think he was lame. He walked over to the speaker and turned it off to stop the skipping.

"I thought you just worked at the restaurant?" Stephen answered.

"Oh, I'm a bike courier too. It's not bad," Inho replied, moving back to the couch.

"You must be super fit then. It looks exhausting, riding all day."

"Ah yeah, it was really hard at first! But, I've gotten way stronger. Check out my legs!" Inho flexed his quads then lifted on his toes to flex his calves for Stephen to admire.

Stephen smiled widely at him, and Inho froze, suddenly embarrassed.

"Sorry, I...had nobody to show."

"No, I get it!" Stephen said earnestly, but he was still grinning. "I weightlift six days a week. Every time a new muscle develops, I get pretty excited too."

"Really? Six days is a lot."

"Yep, here," Stephen untucked and lifted the right side of his shirt and leaned back, flexing. The muscles near his ribs rippled. "Check out my oblique here. That just showed up last week."

"Where?" Inho leaned closer.

"Right here," Stephen pointed to a long thin bulge of muscle that ran alongside his abs. "Poke it," he said, gesturing encouragingly.

Inho reached out a finger and prodded it.

"So firm!" He said, then caught Stephen's eye from up close. He could see mirth sparkling in his expression, which had been so cold just a few minutes before. "Are you making fun of me?" He asked indignantly.

"Not at all," Stephen laughed, a bright and clear sound. He grabbed Inho's hand before he could withdraw it.

"A powerlifter will always be excited about muscles," he said. "You can show me yours any time."

Stephen tugged Inho's hand so he fell onto the couch. He was sitting right next to Stephen now, the sides of their legs pressing together. Stephen released Inho's hand as if he hadn't moved at all. He turned to pick up his drink. They were nearly through the bottle of wine he'd brought. Stephen looked cheery, beaming over the rim of his wineglass, his cheeks rosy from the alcohol.

A comfortable silence fell for a moment, and Inho studied the other man's unguarded expression. His intentional movements and mask of composure were gone, and somehow, he seemed more real. Heat passed between them through flesh and fabric where their thighs touched. Up close like this, Inho could smell Stephen's cologne. It was a welcoming scent – cedar and citrus. Unconsciously, he leaned a little closer and breathed it in.

Stephen drained his glass and put it casually on the floor beside his feet. His movements were relaxed and unhurried. Building tension buzzed through Inho, and he wondered if he was the only one feeling it. His stomach seemed too high up in his body, and though he was warm, a cold thrill tingled in his fingers.

When Stephen put his hand on Inho's thigh, Inho didn't jump. He just looked at it, helpless to the intimacy of the touch. Warmth spread from the gentle grip up to his groin. Then, his sight was drawn irresistibly upwards; his eyes met Stephen's and locked there. He swallowed hard. Stephen's other hand moved to his chin. Gently, he tilted Inho's face further up.

Stephen's lips met his, and tension melted away. He immediately opened his mouth and stroked his tongue along Stephen's upper lip. Stephen made a small startled noise of pleasure, just a half breath of sound. Then he moved his hand to Inho's jaw to kiss him harder. He pulled on Inho's waist, drawing him in.

This isn't a thing friends do.

The thought almost registered, but Inho's heart was pounding too fast for it to land. Stephen lay back on the couch, pulling Inho on top of him. They were intertwined: tangled clumsily, limbs bumping and elbows wedged in uncomfortable positions. Inho felt none of it, only how Stephen's tongue slid against his own, the deepening kiss. His whole body hummed and throbbed with urgency. Stephen's arms wrapped around him, crushing them together – then loosened. He broke away and looked up at Inho. Inho could see the wet shine of their kiss on his lips. He was breathing heavily.

"You're beautiful," Stephen whispered, studying Inho's face. He pet Inho's hair, a long soft motion that screamed possession. Nobody had ever called Inho beautiful before, and the word ignited a small flicker of worry in his gut. For an instant, fear of what this moment meant flooded in. He wasn't drunk and he knew exactly what Stephen wanted. If he continued on, it meant he was...

Finally, something gave way in him – he simply didn't want to worry or feel confused about it anymore. The labels didn't matter, and if they did, he still didn't want to stop. He was in his own home, and he didn't owe anything to anyone.

Stephen must have noticed him tense up because he was gently rubbing Inho's back in slow circles. Inho let Stephen's touches calm him, and relaxed into his arms. Stephen pressed light kisses against his eyelids and onto his cheeks. Inho shifted his weight and he could suddenly feel Stephen hard against his leg. His stomach dropped at the contact, and he shivered with arousal.

Stephen chuckled, placing another kiss on his temple. Then, he took Inho by the shoulders and pushed, so that they swapped positions. Inho let himself be guided and flopped into the couch pillows on the other side. He watched, bewitched, as Stephen held himself over him, then slowly took his wrist and kissed his pulse. A different kiss from before; this one was wetter, a small flick of his tongue. Stephen kissed his other wrist, and captured them both with one of his hands. He pinned them above Inho's head against the couch. He kept his face just out of Inho's reach and grinned down at him.

Inho felt vulnerable, but more than that, he felt electrified. A dizzy euphoria wiped his mind blank. He burned to be touched. He strained upwards towards Stephen. Arching his neck, he reached Stephen's mouth and caught his lower lip in his teeth. He bit lightly and tugged. Stephen followed his mouth down, the weight of his body lowering with it.

Stephen's free hand slid up Inho's stomach under his t-shirt. His hand was soft and feather-light as it caressed his skin. Inho shuddered with desire at his touch. Stephen broke the kiss to observe his reactions, a small smile playing across his handsome face. His auburn hair, messy for once, fell forward across his eyes. He pushed it back immediately as if he couldn't bear to lose sight of Inho for a single instant.

It was too much for Inho. He claimed Stephen's mouth once more, then shoved his desperate hardness up to rub against Stephen's.

Stephen moaned softly into Inho's mouth, breaking the silence. The jarring sound of a key turning in the front door followed.

~~

FINALLY, finally. They kissed, what a long road to get here!! But who's at the door??

Ok, Honey Badgers! Please vote and comment! I'm burning for your thoughts on this!