Drunk

This chapter contains sexual content, 18+ readers only please.

In the kitchen, Stephen was opening and closing cupboard doors as if the wine were hiding somewhere mysterious and not sitting plainly on the granite countertop.

Inho picked it up and started picking at the foil around the cap, "I've got it, you just keep me company, 'kay drunky?"

Stephen laughed and glued himself to Inho's back, making figuring out the bottle opener even harder, "I'm not drunk!" he announced and buried his face in Inho's neck.

The lighting was dim in here, and the sounds of laughter and people finishing up their meals filtered into the room. Inho tried to let some of his tension melt. He knew he was overreacting about Connor, but a lot of other comments were weighing on him too. He didn't exactly feel welcome and he certainly didn't feel like he fit in. Stephen really was from a whole different world. It didn't feel so obvious when it was just the two of them.

While Inho mused on feeling inadequate and annoyed, he struggled on with the bottle opener that was just slowly spinning and shredding the cork. Stephen was giggling inanely now, and placing small kisses on the skin behind Inho's ear.

"Can you stop for a sec? I'm struggling here," Inho brushed him off.

"No, don't struggle. Kiss me instead." Stephen pulled him around and trapped him against the counter with a hand on either side.

Inho paused to let Stephen kiss him. He was grinning while he bit Inho's lip and stuck his tongue in his mouth. He tasted like red wine. Stephen's hands slipped under Inho's sweater to hook in his belt loops, he pulled Inho's hips forward and pressed against him while he kissed Inho again. "You look so cute in these clothes." he said, pausing his kissing, "I want to buy you new things, can I?"

"Sure, but I think they're waiting for us." Inho could afford his own clothes, thank you very much.

"It's fine, they're all drunk," Stephen declared dismissively and pulled Inho's sweater up to his chin, bending his head to drag his tongue over Inho's chest.

"What are you doing?" Inho tried to tug his shirt out of Stephen's hands, but Stephen abruptly sank his teeth into his skin. Inho yelped, and Stephen chuckled deep in his throat. Inho knew that chuckle, "Alright, that's enough," he pulled his sweater sharply out of Stephen's hands, "Either help me open this or go sit back down."

"Am I being annoying?" Stephen pouted, "I'm sorry." He looked so dejected that Inho caved.

"You're not annoying," Inho wrapped his arms around Stephen's neck and gave him a peck. Then he softened his lips and kissed him properly. Stephen responded eagerly and pressed Inho against the counter again. The others were still talking in the other room and Inho relaxed a little, letting Stephen kiss his neck, sucking it hard enough to bruise.

Stephen turned him around to face the counter and covered his left hand on the countertop. Stephen's right hand slid down to rub the front of his jeans, and Inho gasped. This was probably a terrible idea, but he'd had a little to drink too.

"I want you right now," Stephen was gripping his throat now, tipping his face back to claim his mouth in a crushing kiss, still pressing against him from behind, shifting his weight so Inho bent further over the counter. Inho moaned softly in reply, pressing back hard.

"Well, I guess we know who the bottom is," A woman's voice interrupted them. They both startled and jumped apart. Inho's pants were unbuttoned, and his cotton-clad dick was happily poking out the front. A pretty Black woman Inho didn't know stood in the doorway with a bemused smile.

Inho scrambled to cover himself. Stephen didn't bother adjusting his erection, he just ran his hands through his hair with a rueful laugh, "Hey Alanna, long time no see."

*******

"Hide your shame would you," Alanna gestured to where Stephen's groin was stretching the front of his slacks. Stephen rolled his eyes and tucked himself up, he'd maybe gotten a bit carried away with Inho.

He glanced at where Inho was standing over the wine bottle with a blank expression, like a deer caught in headlights. He'd rebuttoned his jeans and but for his red cheeks, you couldn't tell that he'd just been moaning under Stephen's hands.

He looked humiliated though, Stephen should say something. Poor Inho seemed to have terrible luck at getting caught with his pants down. He laughed out loud a the thought, and Inho's face whipped towards him with an unreadable but definitely not happy expression. Stephen shrugged and laughed again; he was pretty drunk if he was being honest.

Alanna gently scooped the wine bottle out from under Inho's hunched form, "Why don't you let me handle this, hey? You're making a mess." Inho nodded warily and wrapped his arms around himself.

"It's okay, don't be so embarrassed," she said kindly, "That doesn't even rank for crazy things I've seen today. It was a long day at the hospital." She offered her hand, "I'm Alanna, you must be Inho?"

Inho took her hand and nodded curtly. It wasn't like him to be so rude, he must be really embarrassed, or drunk, was he drunk? Stephen tried to think back, but everything was spinning a bit. He slumped against the wall and tried to make it look casual.

"You live in the West End, right? I live over there too," Alanna continued, not noticing Inho flinch like he was slapped, " I think Stephen said you were Japanese, right?"

"I'm Korean," Inho snapped. Then turned on his heel to walk out of the kitchen.

Stephen reached out to grab him and ended up with a handful of sweater. He pulled and Inho bounced back, then spun to glare at him.

~~

Hey my Happy Salmon, Kiss It Better recently got #1 in the tags mxm and bxb and #4 in lgbt, so there are a lot of new readers up in here! I wanna thank you for reading and commenting and voting, it means so much to me and I'm so grateful!

FYI the NSFW version of this chapter, the rest of the book, the ongoing sequel, and heaps of other exclusive chapters are on Patreon. link in my bio!