A Sexy Appointment

Inho finished sucking the whipped cream off Stephen's fingers, stood up, and moved to stand in front of Stephen. With Inho wedged between him and the desk Stephen couldn't resist reaching out for him, but Inho lifted himself onto the wood with a small hop. He sat there on the polished mahogany, legs spread wide.

"There was another gift you kept asking for wasn't there?" Inho asked, leaning into the heels of his hands behind him. "You kept asking if I was your gift." Inho lazily swung his heels forward and back, and with his head tipped coyly to one side.

Stephen felt a surge of heat to his groin. What was this offering? Inho switched from shy to sex-fiend at a pace so fast it made Stephen dizzy. He wasn't going to turn down this prize though, and in one smooth motion, they were intimately close. He wrapped his hands around Inho's hips, hitching the two of them tightly together. It was unlike him to be so desperate, but Inho's fey attitude was filling him with feverish need.

His mind was blank but for the taste of sugar and cream on Inho's tongue. That, and the sounds Inho was making as Stephen kissed and sucked hard on his neck. Stephen deftly undid the button and fly of Inho's jeans.

"We'd better be quick," Stephen said, falling gracefully to his knees, "That door doesn't lock."

"What? Stephen," Inho gasped. He was tense and staring at the door, but in Stephen's wavy hair, Inho's fingers gripped and flexed. "Stephen, shouldn't we stop then?"

Hearing his name was like an intimate touch. It vibrated down his spine and brought Stephen unexpectedly close himself. He hid a shudder of arousal and straightened up. He leaned over Inho, demanding his attention. He crowded him, putting his hands flat on either side of Inho on the desk. "You don't like it? You want to stop?"

"No, that's not it, I-"

Stephen distracted him with a firm grip.

Inho's eyes were closed, his eyebrows scrunched up. All of his focus pinpointed to where Stephen's hand stroked and teased, he was powerless to the radiating waves of sensation. Stephen finally felt in control. A wonderful contrast to the feelings he'd had just moments before.

He stopped his hand.

"Say you want me to continue."

"What?" Inho's eyes flew open, and he looked up, confused.

"Someone could come in, you need to take responsibility too."

"I–I.." Inho glanced around, wordlessly.

Stephen leaned closer, and spoke quietly into his ear, "Say you want it."

Inho moaned, "Please, please–" he begged.

"Close enough," Stephen shrugged lowered himself once more.

Inho didn't last much longer. After, Stephen swallowed and straightened up casually. He willed his heartbeat to slow as he turned away from where Inho sat, undone. He bit his bottom lip roughly, replaying the sight that remained burned in his mind's eye.

"You know, I think I might have a fork in the drawer actually," he said abruptly, then went to his sideboard to check. The only sign of discomposure he showed was his newly untidy hair. When he turned back, Inho was still sitting on the desk, messily exposed, red-faced, and breathing heavily.

"Inho," Stephen chastised, "You should really cover yourself before someone comes in!"

Inho yelped and rushed to pull up his pants and underwear.

"I'm just teasing you Inho. Of course I locked the door."

Inho froze and stared at Stephen indignantly.

"You what?! Why did you say...?"

"Ah, it's more fun that way." Stephen went back to the couch, balancing the little cake box and fork in one hand. He patted the seat next to him, inviting Inho to join.

Inho looked like he was going to burst. It was adorable.

"You can't be mad at me! It's my birthday. It's not allowed, Canadian custom." He shrugged, and took a bite of cake, "I don't make the rules."

Inho glared at him suspiciously, then sighed and joined him on the couch, snuggling in close, and putting his head on Stephen's shoulder. Stephen wrapped his arm around him and fed him a forkful of cake.

"Why are you so dressed up?" Inho asked around his mouthful, gesturing to Stephen's suit. His eyes lingered on Stephen's pants. He must be wondering if Stephen was unsatisfied. Stephen liked the dynamic – seeming aloof and untouchable. It made him feel powerful.

"Just for you," he smoothed his lapel with a flourish. "Do you like it?"

Inho flushed again, "Yeah... you look amazing." His eyes flicked over Stephen shyly, and he smiled in a sort of possessive appreciation. Then, he stopped to check his phone, "I should get going though, my break is almost over."

"Ok," Stephen put the plate down to embrace him. He kissed inho's forehead. "Thanks for the gifts, it was really special."

Inho grumbled in his arms.

"Let me walk you out." Stephen said, helping Inho gather his things.

"Ah, um. By any chance..." Inho fidgeted with his helmet straps, "I don't want to run into Jamie."

"Right, of course." Stephen replied lightly, "She's not in this morning though. She called in sick."

Inho twitched in his arms. But, he didn't ask for any details.

"Ok, let's go then," Inho replied with a quick nod.

Once past another of Sarah's knowing smirks, and out of the office, Stephen took Inho's hand. He held it in the empty elevator and through the lobby. When they exited the glass double doors together, he felt Inho suddenly recoil and spotted Jamie standing to their left, staring. She must have just been starting her day late after all.

Inho blanched, and immediately let go of Stephen's hand. Then, his face firmed, and he took it up again.

"Text me later," he said loudly and lifted to ostentatiously kiss Stephen on the lips. Without looking at Jamie, he strode away down the street.

Stephen felt like a balloon had been pricked inside him. The joyful feeling he'd felt earlier deflated in his chest. He didn't look at Jamie, but turned and went back to the office. It was obvious what Inho had just done – used him in a petty jab at Jamie. This was why you didn't have any expectations for fuck buddies. In a dark mood, he marched back to his office, ignoring Sarah's placid greeting completely.

~~

Fluffy Tummies, this scene was spicy, but it's been heavily censored for compliance reasons. Read the original full spice version and the rest of the uncensored mature novel exclusively on Patreon! 18+ link is at the top of my bio!

There's also exclusive NSFW artwork and votes for custom content on there! Come hang out :D