Track 26. | Walk This Way

Start from the beginning

"You gonna hit that Styles" Jesse asks wrapping one arm around Harry as we walk.

Harry chuckles and stops as we reach the closed elevator doors pressing the button quickly.

"Too much makeup for me" Harry says simply as Jesse mumbles in agreement.

I roll my eyes and sigh. What a fucking prick.

"Something wrong?" Harry asks turning around to look at me with a small smile.

"Nope, happy as ever" I say sarcastically while glaring at him.

He laughs and the doors ding as we all step into the elevator.

"This is such a small space" Louis says while being shoved into the corner with Niall beside him smiling.

Harry Jesse and Liam stand behind me Stevie and Zayn as we stand in front of the doors.

"Why didn't we just split up and go up at separate times!" I say as Louis pushes Niall causing him to fall on me and me falling into the closed metal doors.

"Don't get hot and bothered Bowie" Harry says from behind me his usual smirk evident in his voice.

If this elevator doesn't open in the next two seconds he's dead.

I watch the red numbers go up slowly over the doors.

"Stop touching my ass!" Niall shouts as he shoves Louis in front of him.

"That wasn't me you dick head!" Louis says pushing him back.

"Sorry that was me" Jesse says from beside Niall as he tries to not fall over.

"One more person pushes me and I'm shooting this elevator!" I say as Louis pushes Niall causing him to fall onto me again nearly knocking me off my feet and onto the floor.

"It's Louis fault!" Niall says and I turn my head over my shoulder to see the two of them pushed together in the corner.

"Just stay still" I say through gritted teeth before turning back around and dusting my trousers off from being pushed around this stupid thing.

The bell finally dings as the door opens.

I run out first as the rest fight to get out after me.

I stand there with my hands on my hips watching them all battle their way out. Stevie pushes past them all and gets out easily while Niall jumps on Liam's back throwing himself over his head and onto the floor in front of me.

"Is this really necessary?" I say as Niall looks up at me from the floor with a smile.

"Loosen up Bowie, you look stressed" Harry says smugly as he passes me and makes his way up the hallway.

I ball my fists together and huff as I stomp my way behind him on the navy carpet under our feet.

"Ignore him, he's just looking for a fight" Louis says as he sees my anger as we all follow Harry towards Tony's room.

"I'm very close to blowing his brains out" I say loud enough Harry could hear causing him to turn around and blow me a kiss as he walks.

I glare at him and stick up my middle finger and he pushes his hands onto his chest like I just hurt him. What a jack ass.

"Keep walking smirky" I yell as he turns back around laughing.

"Just be a bigger person and don't stoop to his level, he wants you to do that" Niall says joining in on mine and Louis conversation.

"I don't know, might be fun to do that" I say with a smirk as they both watch me.

"What are you going to do?" Louis says with a sigh knowing I've something planned.