"Now?" I asked as I sat there. I didn't see the point in sitting here, exposed to him. Chris didn't say anything, only moving his eyes across my body. Going from my eyes to my breast, down to my stomach. His eyes grew darker as they slipped down my hips, to my pressed thighs. 

I saw his jaw clench, a muscle twitching. My eyes snapping to the movement of his hand, seeing those fingers stroking his dick. "Touch yourself," he grunted out. 

I froze. Last time I had tried to do that it hadn't gone that well. Then again I was stupid and in the shower. This time I was on the kitchen table while Chris watched with hooded eyes. 

"I-" I struggle to say something. It could go wrong, very wrong knowing I didn't know what to do. "I- I don't know how to," I stuttered, I didn't. I had read about it, but it was all too vague and confusing. 

"What do I do?" 

Grey eyes snapped to mine, something flickering in them. There was no hesitation in his voice, only the slight eagerness in them. "With your hand-" he nodded at my left hand- "Drag it across your breast how you think I would." 

I thought about it, imagining his hands on me. Thinking that the raised hand skimming over my breast was his, but I felt nothing. It only felt awfully awkward. My touch felt the same as if I were showering. Even as I grazed my fingers over my nipple, I didn't feel anything. 

But I continued, thinking it was him. Not breaking eye contact I moved my fingers around, palming my breast in my hand. Chris gawking at me, giving me a look that was full of unholy thoughts, making me squirm. And that's when I felt it, no longer did my touch feel normal. But it felt like his, I could almost feel his hand on me. 

Images of him wrapping his mouth around my nipple flashed across my eyes, the throbbing between my legs picking up. A shuddering breath left my lips as I moved my hand to my other breast, fully enjoying the way it felt. 

A moan may have slipped past my lips, almost forgetting about Chris. I almost jumped from the table as I felt his hand on my knee, parting my legs open. "You like it?"

There was no need to lie, not as he was seeing me. I nodded at him through half closed eyes, seeing Chris give me a hooded smirk. "Now move your hand towards your pussy."

My eyes snapped open, had he said that right? Had I heard that right or was I just delusional? Oh God did I really hit my head that hard? Was I in a coma dreaming? It couldn't be, it felt real. His touch was real, his eyes were real. Chris was real. 

"Are you sure?" I asked breathlessly. 

"Yes," he said tightly. I took in a shaky breath, not because I was nervous. But because I was turned on. Turned on by the sight of him holding his dick in his palms, pulsing with want. I trailed my hand across my stomach in a way I wanted Chris to do so. My eyes on Chris as I reached my navel, my fingers inching closer to it, his body stiffening as I did. 

"Open your legs wider," he grunted out. I did, my legs shaking with the want to be pressed together. I heard the scrape of the chair against the floor, seeing Chris move closer to me. My body hummed with anticipation, with a tingling sensation that made me want to press down on it. "Now I want you to move your fingers. Like this-" My body jerked as I felt his touch, feather like. 

Snapping my eyes to his, I saw that his other hand was still wrapped around his cock. His other hand skimming across my pussy, two fingers parting the lips apart. I saw his eyes darken, my body shaking with anticipation as he slipped a finger inside. 

Chris

I watched as Aspen threw her head back as I slipped a finger inside of her. My tongue had been there less than an hour ago, and now my fingers were inside of her.