"Y-yeah." I say back.

"Thank god. I thought you fainted." If he said I fell asleep, that would've made more sense honestly. But nevermind.

"Hey. Will I die if I eat shampoo?"

"That's so random. Why you ask?"

"My shampoo smells too good. I can't help it."

"I'll say no. If you wanna fall sick so bad then I'll make you a pineapple milkshake. It's healthier than eating shampoo and burping bubbles."

I laugh soundingly once I get the humour in his context. "You're logical Jeon Wonwoo."

"You're stupid Yoon Miyeon."

"Excuse me sir?! I have an IQ over 115." I exclaim in defense.

"Well eXcUsE mE miSs. I've an IQ over 160." Now that was a strong and unexpected blow in the face.

"Okay I take back what I said. I'm stupid. You're genius. Long live your brain."

"Couldn't agree more." He remarks casually. I think it was a wise decision to retreat. Goddammit. I could never in my dreams beat someone who has an IQ over 160. It's crazy. He's God-gifted.

I'm done with my shower. When I feel his presence getting further away from the doorframe, I come out. "You can go now." I say to him. He grabs a towel from his suitcase and goes inside the bathroom.

It's been only 10 minutes since he went to shower. But I'm already feeling bored. I blow dry my hair, I yawn and walk around the room, I grab my phone and play 2 rounds of among us, I again walk around aimlessly.

Nothing is helping. I'm bored and lonely. I'm suddenly thankful that I didn't come here alone. When you're always surrounded by a bunch of people, you can't stay alone for a very long time. 15 minutes at most, not more than that.

I want him to come out of the shower as soon as possible. Right now would be much preferable. I don't care if he's done or not. He needs to come out right now, or else I'm seriously going to faint out of boredom.

"Aren't you done yet? Come out quick." I knock the bathroom door and lean my body against it. "Why? Do you need to pee?" The sound of the shower running halts, making his voice more perceptible.

"No. I'm bored and lonely. I need company." I impatiently tap my feet on the ground. I didn't embarrass myself by saying that, did I?

He stay quiet. Was I so mousy that he didn't hear me?

When I'm about to walk away, the door behind me unlatches without any apprise or forewarn. It happens so abruptly that I lose my balance and fall backwards. Wonwoo catches me by my shoulders, unfortunately.

I don't want to emphasize it as lucky because now I'm pressed against his bare chest.

He has no shirt, just a towel wrapped around his waist. I can't escape from his grip on my shoulders, it's too firm. He doesn't let me go when he should. He definitely should let me go.

Blood rises up to my ear due to the absence of space and closeness between us. He locks his eyes with mine. "Didn't you want to come here alone?" He breathes and moves his mouth closer to my ear. "Then why can't you stay a minute without me?"

I gasp internally. He brings a hand to my face and brushes his fingers against my cheeks horizontally.

His touch sets my skin on fire. Everything inside me starts to prickle. It envelopes me in a wave of heat from head to toe. Why's he doing this to me? "N-no it's not t-that." I hate that I lack conviction while saying that.