part 8: I've become so numb.

Start from the beginning

Akeno: meaning?

Thoughts of Raynare stabbing him with light spears, seeing Asia die in his arms.

(Raynare: will you please die for me? She's dead! Stone cold dead and you're still whining about protecting her? HAHAHAHAHA. I played you like a cheap kazoo. Weak! You failed to save her from freed and from me!)

Issei:........... nothing.

He gets out of bed.

Akeno: where are you going? It's only 4am.

Issei: anywhere but here, I told you guys that I need space but here you are in my bed at 4am. You all have your own rooms you know.

Akeno: but it's lonely without you....we miss you Issei.

Issei:.........

(Ddraig: who's fault it that? I wonder).

Akeno: Issei your dragon power still needs to be siphoned out.... I know you hate us but at least let me do that.

Issei doesn't respond and just goes to the training zone underground. Akeno sat on his bed and saw the man whom she fell for walk away without a word.
Issei promoted to queen and practices extending the time limit on his new form. He trained till it was 6:30 am and was drenched in sweat, he was taking deep breaths and was exhausted.

Ddraig: your new armour can lant much longer. Before it was 5 minutes but now you can maintain it for 20 minutes. Incredible!!!

Issei: thanks Ddraig, I can't help but wonder how strong I would have been if I wasn't a pervert.

Ddraig: actually you would be dead.

Issei: how so?

Ddraig: it was lust that turned into love and then into power for them which became the desire to protect them and others as well. It was the real deal but as to how you managed to maintain that form from 5 to 20 minutes so quickly.... It's almost too good to be true even for you.

Issei: even I'm surprised but I'm not going to question the good thing we got going.

Ddraig: Sairorg will be having a tough fight ahead of him. Haha

Issei: I promised him a good fight and I plan to deliver.

Issei went to his bathroom and took a shower, after that he got ready for school and went to the kitchen.
Hunger finally got his attention. He entered the kitchen and everyone including his parents were already there. His mother and father spoke up.

Miki: well well look who's up. You took your sweet time.

Gorou: why are you up so late?

Issei: it's only 7am and school starts at 8. I've been up since 4am.

Miki: don't talk back young man!

Gorou: watching porn no doubt.

Issei: no I...

Gorou: and why are not spending time with our daughters in law? So many beautiful women here who love you but I have yet to figure out why.

Issei: *grrr..*

He goes out the door angrily. His parents clearly favour the girls and don't really care about Issei that much anymore. The girls became gloomy as they watched him leave without acknowledging their presence and saw how his own parents tore into him.

(Asia: since when did they start hating Issei so much?)

They just looked at each other and stopped eating their breakfast, Issei left without eating anything and he trained for 2.5 hours straight according to Akeno. Asia shed a tear and the parents saw it.