Part 43 - Overreacted?

Part 43

THIRD PERSON POV

Bunny was hurried to the nearest washroom to brush his teeth as Emma helped him. The poor child felt extremely bad about the situation as he heard his sister and brother-in-law shouting like that on each other for the very first time. Sensing the situation going out of hand, he felt like he was the reason why Maya and Nick has been fighting in the very first place. It didn't take much time for Brian to understand what was the real reason behind that fight and why did his beloved sister act like that upon realizing that he was eating that chicken pie. What he felt was worse was that his Big B, His Hero, had misunderstood the entire situation. By the time he came out of the washroom and was on the way back to the kitchen where he left the arguing couple hoping that they must have calmed down but very much to the contrary, when he was few steps away, he heard Maya shout and then stormed out of the kitchen in the opposite direction he was walking from making the little guy stop in his tracks and then he sees Nicholas walk off away looking still very much angry seconds later.

He looked at Roman who came out of the kitchen looking as shocked as Brian. Seeing the scared look on Brian's face, Roman sensed the kid's anxiety regarding the situation as he realized that it was the first time that Brian had seen these two fight and argue like that, which is why he seemed so startled. Hence he went near him and squatted down and told the little guy trying to ease things ;

" Bunny.. Ermmmmm...

Go to your room.. and do something there... Read a book.. Watch cartoon.. Draw something..

Do anything ...

I... I need to check on Maya and then Nick...

Emma... Take him and make sure that he is fine..!! "

Saying that Roman runs up the stairs clearly heading to check on Maya while Emma tried to get the little boy to his room as she has been instructed but the little guy completely refused to go there and said ;

" Nooo Emma..

Bunny doesn't like all this fighting.. Not haapyyy..!!!

Bunnyy won't go to his room..!!

All this happened because of me...!!

Bunny has to do something..!!

Bunny has to tell Big B something..!!! "

Saying that Bunny went slowly with his single cluster in the direction Nicholas previously stormed into. Despite seeing that nothing and no one could stop the little guy, Emma still tried to convince the little guy to go to his room but in vain.

BY THE POOLSIDE
THIRD PERSON POV

Following the heated discussion with his wife, Nicholas felt his anger meter getting out of order as he remember how Maya made Brian spill the pie out and then how she shouted back on him. Remembering each and every word of hers, he felt even more angry as he felt that this time despite trying so hard to jam on with them, all his efforts were being ignored by his wife. He sat by the pool side with his legs inside the pool and a bottle of wine and glass by his side in which the wine is poured.