Part 82 - Time To Sort Out Things

Part 82

NEXT MORNING
THE HOSPITAL
THIRD-PERSON POV

" We've received all the reports of Mrs. Valentino..
And they are looking good

Exhausted by giving birth and after the cardiac arrest, we still have to keep Mrs. Valentino in here for a few days under observation to ensure that she's in good health and such things do not occur again.! But still, you need to make sure that she stays away from any kind of stress or shocks.. It turned out to be dangerous for her.

And we had to give her a few stitches as when she was pushing the baby out, her part was stretched much and had a tear.

She won't be able to walk normally for a while and it's best that she doesnt force herself to stand and walk much.

And as for the baby..
Well ....
We received the reports of the baby as well.. They are not very pleasant..

Since the baby was born premature, his lungs aren't developed and functioning as needed hence we'll have to keep the baby in the NICU Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The baby is born with few major respiratory issues hence we have to make sure that the baby is well taken care of..

And till the baby's breathing issues do not start getting better till then no one except the medical team can be anywhere near the baby. We do not and can not take the risk to infect the baby with anything.! But we've made arrangements to ensure that you can see the baby through the transparent window glass. "
The doctor informs the Valentino guys as Maya and Gracy are both still unconscious and then the medical team leaves.

As the doctors leave, Roman returns to Gracy in her room as after seeing his wife almost die, Roman is very much reluctant to stay away from Gracy fearing that it may be their last time together.

" This one day almost turned into a bloody tragedy.!!
Thank god everything is getting better..!!
Gracy's fine and the baby is being treated.. "
Mike exclaims.

" Dont remind us of that Mike..
I dont wanna even think about it..
Gracy and the child get better, that's all that matters now to us..!! "
Nicholas says thinking about all that happened in such a small time period.

" I'm gonna kill you, Mike..!!!
Why didnt you tell me that Gracy is here..!! "
Suddenly Amelia jumps out of nowhere and explodes on her brother angered at the fact that she wasnt informed that Gracy went into labor and has been brought to the same hospital that she's also in. This morning when Amelia woke up thinking that it's her last day at the hospital as she was informed by her doctors that she's finally in better shape and can be discharged, Amelia heard the nurses talk about Gracy's birth process while being checked for a last time before discharge.

Hearing the nurses' conversation, Amelia learnt that Gracy went into early labor and almost died while giving birth to her son. Now aware of this fact, Amelia was completely consumed with many feelings of happiness, fear, sadness, anxiety, and concern as well.

No longer caring or thinking about anything else, Amelia just runs to see her daughter.

Alarmed by the visible anger in his sister's eyes and hearing the latter's words, Mike quickly understands that Amelia is aware of what happened during the night. As Amelia grabs Mike by the collar exploding on him for not telling her about Gracy as Mike tries to explain but his sister doesnt really listen to him while Nicholas and Wesley just look at the pissed woman taken aback.

Seeing that Mike's words are falling on dead ears, hence in an attempt to help him, Nicholas pulls a struggling Amelia back as he tries to calm the outraged mother as he shouts caging Amelia in his arms;
" Calm down ..
Gracy's fine..
The baby is fine..