Part 39 - Bad Decision

Part 39

VALENTINO VILLA
THIRD PERSON POV

It's been hours now since the guys went to work and the girls went to Maya's room where they both confessed about what happened the earlier night while rearranging the room. Though Gracy was fully aware of her part of the story, Maya wasn't still 100% sure about hers. Hence in an attempt to know what actually transpired between her and Nicholas, she's been continuously calling and texting Nicholas but the latter hasn't replied a single call or text of hers.

'' Either he's ignoring because he wants to torture/irritate you like this or he's seriously busy and hasn't even seen your calls and texts. ''

Gracy tells Maya who's patrolling in the room as she calls Nicholas for the 40th time which again goes unanswered.

'' Either way its not helping me..!! last night has me completely on the edge..!! I really wanna know what happened.. and since no one from the staff was here, there's only Nicholas who really know what happened last night.!!

Godddddd.....

Kya kismet payi hai maine (What luck have i got) ..!!''
Maya complains as she finally sits on the bed.

" Maine nahi.. Hamne ne..! ( Not i... but we've got )..!!

This time even I've messed up this..!!!

Its soo weird being around Roman now for me..

It's like each time I see him , I can see him and me....

Urghhhhhh ...''
Gracy adds.

Having gone through that situation herself, Maya knows exactly what Gracy is feeling right now. After all she was in the exactly same situation when she and Nicholas had their accidental first kiss. In an attempt to calm her down, Maya says ;

'' Why don't you try talking to him about this?? ''

To which Gracy immediately answers ;
" O yaaa.. and what do you want me to tell him..??

That Roman.. what happened last night was completely unintentional. I was too engrossed in the movie that I got carried away.. and all that happened.. and now everything feels so eccentric..

You want me to tell him that Maya..?? ''

'' Yaa... go ahead and tell him..!! if this is what is actually going on in your mind, then go ahead and tell him.. trust me.. it will help you calm down..!! "
Maya states being pretty confident about what she just said making Gracy question her ;

" How can you be soo sure about that..?? ''

" Maybe because even I've been down that lane..!! You know naa.. Me and Nicholas...!!!

Trust me.. Talking does help..!! ''
Is how Maya replies Gracy.

" I guess you're right.. it's best that we talk it out and solve it before things get even more awkward between us..!!

I'll just call him.. ''

'' And I'll call Wesley.. maybe he'll know where Nicholas is and why he's not answering me..!!! ''
Maya also says trying to reach Nicholas.

SOME TIME LATER
DINING ROOM
THIRD PERSON POV

It 's almost lunch time by the time the girls got out of Maya's room after the talk session that they had. Sophia informed them that Lunch was ready, hence they both headed to the eating area to fill their hungry stomachs.