Part 80 - Face Troubles

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am so sorry for this extremely late update guys.

Like I already informed you all I was sick.

And just when I thought I was getting better, the very next day i got even more ill.

had also of trouble with my health and couldnt really type.

But i'm better now and have been able to type.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND TRUST IN ME AS YOU WAITED FOR THE UPDATE.

And yaa..

Long update below, Hope you'll enjoy this part.

See ya at the end.

Part 80

VALENTINO HOSPITAL
THIRD PERSON POV

Wesley who left the office premises couple of minutes after the Valentino Brothers in his own car witnessed the horrible collision between Roman's car and the other car which was driving recklessly and soon lost control and ended up hitting Roman's car making the car flip over on the road. While Roman's car is unable to be control or moved, the other car just speeds away as the person in it doesnt even bother to come out to see what has been the consequences of its rash driving leaving all of the other vehicles unable to move ahead.

Wesley at that moment does what instinctively comes to his mind and that to get out of the car and rush to check on his best friends. As some of the nearby people volunteer to help the injured men in the car Wesley is able to get both Nicholas and Roman, who passed out due to the sudden impact, out of the wrecked car. Soon Wesley also notices the blood that both the guys are losing and starts feeling alarmed. Asking help again from the people around, Wesley gets Nicholas and Roman transferred in his own car and turns his car around heading to the Valentino hospital which is not very far away.

Already having been informed in advance by Wesley about the accident, the hospital staff are very much ready, prepared and standing by at the very entrance so that once their bosses are brought in, their treatments can start as soon as possible. The moment that the Valentino Boys are brought in, the medical team start doing their jobs in treating the two guys wounds. Few minutes after he entered the hospital, Wesley's phone starts ringing using his blood stained hands, Wesley just picks the call without really looking at the caller's ID.

" Finalllyyy. Wess.. Are you guys okay..??
Are you with Nicholas..??

I was on a call with him and then there was a loud sound..
Someone told me that there has been a big accident..!!! "
Maya cant help voice out all her troubles as she hears Wesley's voice through the bluetooth ear piece all worked up at this moment as she drives to the Valentino Hospital at the same time.

Hearing Maya's fearful voice and tone, Wesley is aware that Maya knows about what just happened hence lying to her isnt going help much, which is why Wesley just goes on admitting the truth ;
" I know.
Thankfully I was near the accident spot.

I brought Nick and Roman to the hospital..
Dont worry Maya, they are being treated as we talk.

I think you should come here... "