Part 1- The Wedding

Part 1

" May be I should just run away.....
Or should I just say NO in front of the priest.....
But this may make things even worse...
And I can't allow that...
I have to be strong...
Just remember why you're doing this Maya.. "

Dressed in a beautiful white bridal gown, I look at myself in the mirror in front of me. The thing that I thought I'll be having the most at my wedding is completely missing.

The glow of happiness.

" You look sooooo pretty Dii...!!!! "
I heard my baby brother say as he enters the room.

Turning towards him, I faked the brightest smile that I could, nowadays I've learn to hide my problems, pain and troubles perfectly, especially if front of my brother.

After all Bryian was the reason why I was made to say yes to his wedding. But I'll make sure that he doesn't come to know about this. For him, I'm having a love as well as arranged marriage, that's what is going the truth for him always.  When this deal was being finalized, he was in the hospital for his leg's treatment. Using that to my advantage, I told him I fell for a guy is who coincidentally was our father's friend's son. He might be just 5 years old, but is very intelligent and when it concerns me, he becomes even more possessive. For me, he is my entire world and I know that I am his .

I look at him entering the room. His beautiful brown eyes beaming with happiness, he is wearing a black suit with his hair done perfectly for once walking in the room with the help of his cluster in his left hand.

" Really Bunny... You think so...!!?? "

I asked him with a near perfect smile trying to sound as normal as possible calling him by the nickname only I use.

" Yessssss.... Right now my sis is the most beauuuutifullll bride ... !!!
You know what happened today..!!? "
He says while walking quickly towards me.

" What ? "

" Father said that I can..." And he collides with the chair in the room and falls down.