Part 17 - First Kiss

OOOooooo

So she finally got time to update this story after so many messages..

I know that's what going on in your mind, guys..

I guess first we read this part, then we'll talk about the late update.

Part 17

MAYA POV

And it's already morning.

Yesterday has been an extremely exhausting one just as i had anticipated it.

Gracy, Luke and I even had to stay back to take care of some last minute issues.

Anyways this was needed for us to be ready on time.
The entire team has worked really very hard to make this event better than last year's. Hopefully our efforts will be worth it today.

Right now i'm in the additional room for caretakers of the kids here.

But before that I need to take care of a small detail.

I pick my phone turning off the alarm and try calling Roman.

But he doesn't answer, I try again but still no response so I continue going through my contacts list scrolling till home appears after all it's still 8:00 AM he must still be at the villa.

HOME..!!

That's how Roman saved the villa's landline number in my phone. But is that ready my home.??

And after how I retorted back at Nicholas yesterday, it's definitely not going to be Home Sweet Home for me when I get back.

Anyways just let it go.

Today is a very important day so better to focus on that.

I press the dial and wait till the call is answered.

" Hello.. "

I hear a voice answer.

Now that I'm familiar to most of the staff, I recognize Antonio's voice and I talk ;

" Good morning Antonio...

It's Maya..!!!! "

I say.

" Morning Maya..

How are you..?? and how are the preparations going..???

I hope everything is ready..

In case you need any help, we can help..

Roman Sir instructed us to help you with anything you need... "

He speaks as I listen to him.

" Well thank you...

But it's okay..

Everything is ready here for today's event. And speaking of Roman, can you please call him, I need to talk to him urgently..!! "

I say.

" Roman Sir..!?

If it's something very important, you can tell me.... Because right now he's.... "

Antonio starts saying but before he can finish his sentence, he suddenly stops midway and then I hear another voice ;

" Is everything okay Maya..??? "

Now who's this???

Idiot..

Obviously Roman..