Chapter 21

The dragons were soaring through the sky. The lucious forest beneath them and the expanse above them was unforgettable. It had this great aura of peace to silence all misunderstandings and with the air running under their wings, there was this feeling of joy, of determination, of tranquility. Well, all of that would've been true of Winger and Summer would stop their bickering.

"Remind me. Who thought that tying a FASTFIN to a SWIFTWING was a good idea? Oh yeah, I remember. YOU Dak." Winger said. "Summer, your flapping to slow." She turned her head. "What? You're flapping too fast!"

"Slow down!"

"Speed up!"

"Lean left!"

"No not that left, my left!"

"What? We have the same left!"

"Lean right!"

"You said lean left!"

"Beat faster!"

"SLOW DOWN!"

"SPEED UP!"

"STOP ARGUING WITH ME AND JUST LISTEN!!!" They both yelled in sync with eachother.
"Who said my ship wouldn't sail again?" Cutter teased at Aggro. She didn't reply and rolled her eyes. "Guys, yeah sure we're going to the highest mountain, but where is the highest mountain?"
Everyone turned their head to Aggro.
"I know where it is." Winger replied.
"Oh really? Then where is it?"

By then, everyone except for Crystal and Summer had shifted their gaze to Winger Even Cutter who had just been arguing with him.
"Did you just forget about the light that's infront of you?" He responded. "Umm, where?"
They turned their heads in front of them.
The light was gone. Scattered. Vanished, like it had never been there. "What are you talking about? It's right there!" Summer responded.
"If it was there, we wouldn't be arguing right now." Cutter stated.
Crystal shot an annoyed look at Cutter "Cutter, if this is one one of your jokes, this time it's not funny. Can you all not see the light?" Cutter made a serious face and the turned around to look behind him. "Hey! The light's over there!" He motioned behind them and they looked and saw the beautiful, entrancing lights. "There it is!" Leyla replied. "Yeah, I see it too!" Dak said pointing behind them. It seemed that even Burple saw it behind them.

"Okay." Summer stated. "There's only one solution to this." Now they were looking at her. "Wait, you're not suggesting we....split up?" Dak responded. She nodded her snout in response. "We can't do that! How will we find eachother again?"

~Silence~

".......How about we go our separate ways...just for today, and if one light doesn't disappear then we pick one and go to it?" Summer suggested. Burple tilted his head. " And if one of the lights don't disappear?"

~Silence~

"Ummm....I..didn't think of that...yet."

"Okay. We go with option one. But Summer, if the light we saw is the right one," Cutter challenged, "You owe me your breakfast. Deal?"

" .........uhh......ummm.....Deal."

"Okay. You guys go to the light you saw, and we'll go to the light we saw. We meet back here tomorrow."
Then, Aggro asked a question. "Hey guys, how will we remember the spot we are in now?"

"Valid question, my dear." Cutter said turning to Aggro. "I will answer this question, since I am so much wisrr than thee. We have to look for landmarks."

Everyone started looking for things out of the ordinary, but all they saw was the blue sea, small lush islands, and ancient sea stacks.

"Hey, look over there!" Dak yelled. Looking at the east, he saw a sea stack. A strange sea stack, may I add. It wasn't made of stone, but of...glass. "That's something you don't see everyday..." Crystal remarked.
"Yup. A strange sight indeed, but it'll do." Winger said. "Rescue Riders, we meet up at that sea stack, tomorrow at sunrise. Wing it in!" They knocked their wings together, said their
good-byes, and parted ways.

Stay healthy, stay sweet, and...

Ciao!