Chapter 14

Aggro's POV

I was just about to fall asleep, when I heard crying. It was the most bitter crying I have ever heard. I followed the sound of tears to the top of the mountain.

It's Crystal! What is she doing on top of the mountain, and why is she crying?

"Ummm, Crystal? Are you okay?"

" Yeah I'm fin-" she burst into tears.
"No I'm not fine! My past is haunting me, Summer doesn't like me for some reason, you guys are about to risk your lives because of me, and Winger probably doesn't like me!"

Oh shoot! The last one slipped out!

"Wait, you like Winger? I asked

"Umm no...."

Aggro raised an eyebrow.

"Sigh. Yes, I do like Winger."

"Understandable." I replied "I used to like him too."

"You did?" She said as she stopped crying.

"Mhm! He didn't mind at all. In fact
when I was sad about it, he even kissed me on the cheek."

"Wow."

"Who knows, maybe he even likes you too!"

There was a short silence.

"Hey, umm, what do you mean when you said my past is haunting me?"

Crystal told Aggro her past.

"Oh...sorry for asking."

"No, it's fine! I like sharing my burdens with people. It makes it easy to carry."

"One more thing, what do you mean by Summer won't be your friend? I thought we were all friends here."

"All of us except for Summer. If I try to talk to her, she'd just roll her eyes or glare at me." She said continuing to cry.

"I think she likes Winger too. Plus, she has a way better chance with Winger anyways, so why should I even
t-t-try."
She started to cry harder.

"Aww, it's ok. Why do you say that?" Aggro said.

"B-because she's beautiful and I'm ugly."

Aggro couldn't believe her ears. She was the most beautiful dragon she had seen- next to Summer-and she called herself ugly.

Aggro started to heat up.

"Aggro? Are you okay?"

"NO! I'M NOT OKAY! YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DRAGONS I'VE EVER SEEN, AND YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF UGLY!!!!"

Crystal smiled

"No, but seriously. When was the last time you saw your reflection?"

"A couple weeks ago, but other than that..." She paused for a moment. "Since I was 12."

Aggro raised her eyes.

"Wow." She replied. "Just know if you need anything at all- even a piece of a black hole-just ask me."

Crystal hugged Aggro in return.

"And if you ever need me to power blast someone because he's being so annoying-*cough* *cough* Cutter *cough* I'll always be there!"

They both laughed and headed back into to the cave and went back to sleep.

<<>>

When they all woke up, Summer and Crystal stayed behind the while everyone else went fishing.

Crystal took all her courage, walked into the cave, over to Summer and said
"Summer, I know you don't want to be my friend but, why?" She had tears in her eyes now.

Summer felt bad. She said "I'm so so so sorry for treating you bad and all that. Do you....still want to be my friend?"

Crystal flew around in excitement.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

They hugged and forgave eachother.

The others came back from fishing and caught a tremendous amount of fish.

"Umm guys, are you aware of how much fish you caught?" Summer said.

They all looked at the barrels.

"Ohh.....uh...whatever. BREAKFAST TIME!" Yelled Cutter.

Everyone. rushed at the barrels except Summer.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Asked Winger.

"Uhh...no. I'm not hungry." Said Summer.

Winger ate up then went to the cave.

"Hey, what's bothering you?"
Winger said as his scales started to heat up.

Curse you scales!

"Nothing...I'm fine really."

"Stop lying Summer."

She sighed and said "I feel pretty bad for being rude to Crystal. You're welcome I answered your stupid question. Now can I please be alone?"

Winger's heart was shattered.

"Uh, y-yeah. Just know if you ever need s-someone to t-talk to, I'll be here."

Dak caught a glimpse of Winger walking out of the cave looking really upset.

"Hey guys i have to go..uhh...water my sheep? Yeah I have to water my sheep." Dak said as he dashed for Winger.

"Wow i wish I could water my sheep!" said Burple. Everyone looked at him.
"What? If Dak can do it so can I!"