Chapter 21

Marinette was finishing adding the bow onto Juniors present. Adrien had offered to take it home and wrap it as she'd done all the hard work making it, but there was no way he was adding his monstrous wrapping skills to Juniors perfect present. She remembered back to the last Christmas present she'd received from him, it looked like he'd wrapped it with his eyes closed. Apparently the staff were always in charge of wrapping presents but he wanted to wrap hers himself. She wished he'd given it to the staff to do.

Marinette laughed as she stroked over the crease free wrapping she'd done, remembering how proud he was of himself. Very similar to when he finally left last night. Placing her fingers on her lips she could feel the swelling still there. They had kissed for hours. She smiled remembering the noises that came from his throat, she was quite sure he'd enjoyed it as much as she had. Looking down at her watch she squealed.

Running into into her bedroom she realised she only had about ten minutes until her boyfriend was here to pick her up. To say she was nervous about today would be an understatement. She was terrified. As if knowing Marinette was in the midst of a nervous breakdown, her phone began to ring. Alya. Thanking her lucky stars she answered and placed her phone on speaker.

"Alya! I'm having a heart attack I swear!"

Wow, chill girl! I'm glad I rang, she began to laugh down the phone and Marinette threw pretty much all her clothing out of the wardrobe.

"What do I wear?"

It's the first time meeting his family, so what kind of people are they and what will they expect you to be, you know ... considering his past love life.

"Alya! Seriously!"

I'm joking! Felix is a top class doctor so I imagine their going to be similar to him. Perhaps your pink knee high skirt with your off the shoulder white tee. Oh, and have you still got your gold gladiator sandals?

"Yes!" Marinette shouted out rummaging around to find the clothing. Placing them on she had a spin in the mirror. "Perfect!" She exclaimed.

"Hair?" Marinette asked, running to her dressing table. It never took her long to do her make up, she was very lucky that her skin stayed pretty much flawless. Even in her teen years it was great.

Braid it over one shoulder.

"Do you really think looking like Elsa is going to go down well at a kids birthday party?" Marinette positioned the braid over her shoulder.

Marinette, your hairs black ... not blonde. You look nothing like Elsa.

"Ok ok!" Marinette moved out of her bedroom happy with the over all look. She hoped Adrien liked it too.

So what time did lover boy leave last night?

"Don't you mean this morning?" Marinette smirked as she started packing her bag ready.

You dirty bitch! Marinette knew it was a joke but couldn't help feel a little hurt.

"Alya! Get your head out the gutter! We didn't do anything ... but I want to." Marinette whispered out the last few words, luckily she was interrupted by shouting in the background of wherever Alya was.

Listen, Mari, I've got to go my sisters are at each other again. Let me know how the party goes. Bye lover girl!

Alya ended the call and Marinette sighed. She looked down at her outfit again and gave it a brush before adding on her sandals. They took a while to get on, the criss-cross effect up the leg was always a challenge. Especially making sure they didn't slide back down.