Chapter 3

Marinette slammed her phone down on the table. That was the fourth call today which wouldn't even give her the opportunity to present her designs. Damn Gabriel Agreste! For some reason he'd taken a dislike to her. Some how, during her adolescence she had managed to piss off the inspiring fashion designer who now have a personal vendetta against her. Heck he went as far as almost getting her expelled from lycée ten years ago.

Damn Gabriel and damn Lila. She felt the anger creep up on her from yesterday when she saw Lila with Adrien outside the coffee shop. At least Adrien seemed as cold towards her as she was. Wow, a similarity with stinky Agreste. She laughed at the nickname she'd just came up with. That would definitely hang around for a while.

Adrien. Why did the blonde haired bimbo keep creeping back into her thoughts. He's not the guy she fell in love with all those years ago. He'd changed, a lot. He used to be one of her closest friends, but now he was just an asshole. They'd arranged to meet up today to go through possible ideas for the bachelor/bachelorette weekend, however as Marinette didn't want to be eaten alive by rats she'd asked him, no wait change that, she'd told him he'd have to come to hers. There was no chance she would be stepping into his apartment.

She picked up her phone to ring the next distributor on her list. Fifth times a charm right? Within the matter of ten minutes she realised fifth time was not actually a charm and that she wanted to throw both her phone and all her designs out the window. She managed to gain a lot of custom from online orders hidden behind an alias name. For some reason no-one wants to deal with Marinette Dupain-Cheng, including all the small individual boutiques in Paris where she had been sending orders to.

She slammed the phone down again and growled. Actually growled like a cat. At that precise moment stinky Agreste had turned up at her door and was looking at her with a confused face. Marinette lived in a tiny two bedroom bungalow on the outskirts of Paris. It was small but it was all hers and she loved it. She could see his face looking through the window at her before signalling for the door. His face was questioning why she wasn't getting up to answer it while her face was questioning what the hell had he done to his hair.

She made her way to the door to open it for Adrien and stilled. His new haircut was different to anything she had ever seen him have before. Short round the sides and textured on the top. She had to admit, it made his already sharp bone structure look like it could cut through even the strongest of materials known to man. He did have a stunning face, when he didn't look like a troll that is.

"Well Agreste, I think you've made your way back up to an eight." Marinette opened the door fully and then turned around making her way into her kitchen.

"I take it that was an invite in?" He remained in the doorway. He'd been brought up properly, he wasn't just going to waltz inside without an invitation.

"Doors open isn't it?" Geez, this girl. Sorry, not girl, she doesn't fit that anymore. This woman was infuriating. He stepped inside and shut the door behind him. Giving a huffed laugh as he made his way to the back of the house where Marinette had disappeared.

He took notice of everything around him. It was so Marinette; pink and white walls with a light wooden flooring. It was crisp and clean, polar opposite to his apartment. As he stepped into the back of the house he was met with a delicious smell emitting from her oven.

"What you baking?" He asked, he turned and came face to face with her rear. Her head was currently positioned in the fridge, and her ass was point straight towards him . He tilted his head to one side. He never found leggings sexy on a woman but there was something different about Marinette in them, they clung to her is such a way he felt his hormones bounce around his body. He was intrigued, so he took a slight step forward to grab a closer look.