Chapter 35⚠️

Adrien held the door open allowing Marinette to enter into the annexe first. She strolled past him allowing her hand to wander and stroke delicately past his obvious arousal. She heard him hiss, smiling to herself with his reaction to her touch. The girl was turning into a tease, she knew damn well what she was doing to him yet didn't stop.

The moon was once again at full brightness and the reflection from the water bounced into the room. He could see her quite clearly without having to turn any lights on.

Adrien watched as she delicately placed her clutch bag on the table before closing the door behind him. He leant back against it and looked her over. She had her hands on her hips bringing his eye-line to the most perfect curves. He wished she would turn around. Nothing turned him on more than her ass. It was perfect; round, a good size and bouncy. As he was grinding against it in the club that evening all his could think about was slamming into her as he watched it hit onto his skin.

His eyes continued to search over her body, down her beautiful shiny legs up to her round voluptuous breasts. He couldn't believe hers were real. Not because of the size or anything, but because they were so pert. As he played with them in bed that morning he was amazed how well they stayed put, and her nipples, well they stood like good girls waiting to be treated special by his tongue. His cock twitched again, especially once he reaching her neck, her lips and then her eyes.

He stretched his hand out allowing her to place her small perfect hand into his. He pulled, causing her to run towards him and slam into his body. One hand on her lower back, and one hand supporting the back of her head, he began to kiss her. Full mouth, full heat. He gasped in shocked when she took it to the next level, forcing her tongue into his mouth. Both groaning deeply in their throats, they messed up each other's hair and rubbed their sensitive areas together.

She pulled away first, staring into the beautiful emeralds of her companion.

"Dominate me, and fuck me hard." She bit onto his ear lobe causing him to flip them. With a loud slam Marinette's back was now plastered firmly against the door.

He growled before going in to lick and kiss her neck. He felt her gasp and her heart rate accelerate. He was so glad she wanted this as much as he did.

"Whatever you say Princess." He winked at her before yanking the bottom over her dress up. Revealing her black lace panties. He moved back to kissing her mouth as he palmed over the delicate material covering her. As he hit her clit she let out a gasp.

"You're very wet, Marinette, and everyone thinks your an angel." He laughed, deeply and darkly, "they have no idea."

He continued to palm over her as he assaulted her collarbone with his lips and his tongue.

Marinette could feel the pulsing in her vagina at an uncomfortable level. She needed to be penetrated. Her confidence level soared when she reached down and felt exactly how hard he was. He'd expressed many times he was falling deep for her. He'd never came out and said the words but the meaning was always there. Perhaps she was willing to give him a little bit more. She opened her mouth to speak, instead feeling two of Adrien's fingers slip through the side of her panties and feel up her slit.

"Ugh!" Marinette had no idea what noise left her mouth, but she hoped he saw it as a noise of pleasure, because my God was she turned on.

He pulled away from her neck and placed the two fingers he'd stroked her with into his mouth sucking on them and moaning like he was devouring the worlds finest fillet steak. The man loved his meat, but the sounds she was listening too made her feel like he'd found a taster option which he enjoyed more.

"You're very sweet Marinette, you taste wonderful." He went to kiss her again, however he was stopped by a hand against his lips.

"W-W-would you ... errrmmmm... would you like a better taste?" His eyes widened and his eyebrows lifted.