39. room 323

"What?" Malfoy breathes out. "Did you have a vision?" He asks. "Yes," I say quietly, feeling suddenly drained of all energy. "What did you see?" He questions. "A street name, a building, and a room number," I say. He raises his eyebrows in surprise. 

"That specific?" He asks. My mouth falls open slightly and I spring up from the couch. "What are you-" Malfoy begins but I cut him off. "Do you have a pen?" He looks at me in surprise, not processing my question. "A pen! I need a pen!" I exclaim. He blinks hard. "Oh, right, of course," he says, immediately standing. 

There's a small bar in the hotel room, I rush towards the counter, scanning my eyes across the area. I quickly spot a stack of napkins and grab one, turning around to find Malfoy holding out a pen. I grab it, immediately crouching in front of the coffee table to frantically scribble down exactly what I've just seen. 

Lexington Avenue, Avalon Towers, Room 323. 

I hold the napkin out in front of me, studying the directions. "So are you going to tell me more or...?" Malfoy trails off. I snap my gaze upwards, staring into his intent gray eyes. "Here," I mutter, holding out the napkin. 

"This is where he is? You saw him?" He asks as he studies the directions.

"I didn't see him, but I feel like - I feel like he's just there. I felt like I knew that place when I saw it in my vision, I just - I think it's worth a shot," I say. 

"So you're not completely sure if he lives there, you're just assuming based on a feeling?" He asks, raising a questioning brow. 

"Yes, is something wrong with that?" 

"Well, what if he's not there? What if it's just some random vision?"

I roll my eyes. "Okay, how about you come up with a better idea on where you think he is and then we will do things your way," I snap. 

"All I'm saying is what if you're wrong?" He defends.

"So what? I'm not saying I'm right. But my visions aren't random. The first one saved your life-" I say as I jab my finger into his chest, recalling my vision of the silver dagger. "-The other one basically hinted that my father would be here, in America. It's not just a random location, there's something important there. I just know it," I say. 

"Ok, so basically we are just relying on some crazy gut feeling of yours?" He responds. 

"Fine. If you think it's all that crazy, I'll just go alone then," I snap, spinning on my heel as I shove the napkin into my pocket. I stalk over to my pair of shoes sitting by the front door, shoving my feet into them.  "What? No! That's even more insane!" He snaps as he follows after me, but I'm already throwing the front door wide open. 

I stop, turning around to face him. "Is this some sort of vacation to you? In case you forgot we are here to find my Dad. If you don't want to help, then don't. I couldn't care less," I spit out before turning my back on him and stepping out of the hotel room. 

I don't get far before he latches onto me with his iron grip. He grabs my arm, causing me to stop right in the middle of the hallway before he whirls me around to face him. "What do you want?"I say fiercely through clenched teeth. "I want you to stop making irrational decisions for once," He says in a low, demanding voice. 

"Try not to sound so much like a father, Malfoy," I sneer as I try to pull away from him. 

"You were seriously about to go out there, in some huge city all alone, with three killers running around looking for you?" He urges. I nod my head confidently. "Well, then you're more stupid than I thought," He says quietly.