17. captured

The walls moved. Everything around me shifted as a slow smile spread across my face and I tilted my gaze towards the ceiling happily. My cheeks felt flushed as I fell into an open arm chair.

"She really is gone." I hear Blaise mumble to Arden.

"No! I'm right here!" I giggle.

"Jesus Em, I can't believe you drank even more." Arden snaps, being the responsible one for once. It had been about an hour and a half since I was dragged down here in the first place.

"Well, I told you I didn't want to come!" I pout. Chances are if I wasn't forced down here, I wouldn't be such a mess.

"Well, we didn't think we would have to babysit you." Blaise mumbles. I frown.

"Don't worrrry about me." I slur. Blaise stares at me with large eyes.

"Oh, we're worried alright." He snaps. He turns to Arden and begins to fiercely whisper to her.

"Secrets don't make friends!" I shout with a scowl on my face, confused why they are whispering when I'm right here.

"If she won't listen to us, then maybe he can talk some sense into her." Arden says in a hushed voice. I slowly sit up. "Huh?" I mumble but they ignore me.

"They hate each other, how would he be any help?" Blaise snaps. "You've seen the guy, he doesn't put up with this shit." She says as she nods towards me.

I scowl harshly and let out a loud groan. "You - you guys are soooo rude!" I complain, still upset that they aren't telling me anything. I throw my head back as I begin to stare at the ceiling again. I laugh as it continues to move.

"Emma you need some water!" Arden exclaims for what feels like the hundredth time, I had refused her every attempt, however. I glance at her lazily as she tries to shove a bottle of water in my face.

"No!" I huff.

I look for Blaise but realize he is gone. I quickly sit up, and my head begins to spin when I do. "Where's Blaise?" I exclaim. "He'll be back." Arden scowls as she falls back into the chair across from me. She crosses her arms across her chest as she too looks like she is pouting.

Nearly two seconds later Blaise returns, but this time he is with Malfoy. I groan loudly. "Whyyyyy is he here?" I whine.

"Emma shut the hell up." Blaise snaps. Malfoy walks to where I lay in the arm chair and roughly grabs my arm.

"Get up." He growls as he yanks me up.

"Hey! Be careful with her!" I hear Arden scold him.

As he pulls me up I swear the whole room does a quick spin as everything begins to blur. "Wha- what are you doing?" I breathe out as I stumble into him, my head crashing into his chest.

"Blaise, I'm going to kill you for this." I hear Malfoy sneer. Blaise shrugs.

"You still owe me from giving you homework answers last week, and the week before that." Blaise smirks.

Too out of it to even care what happens, I let Malfoy drag me through the common room as I stumble behind him. "Slow - slow down!" I tell him, but he ignores me.

Several seconds later I notice we are out in the hallway. The air, considerably more cool sends a shiver down my spine. Malfoy grips both my arms, probably the only thing keeping me from the floor.

"I knew you were stupid Ashwood, but this is a whole new level." He says, mostly to himself. I feel so in my own world it's hard to pay attention to my surroundings.