Ch 31: Angela

I woke up the next morning, ready to leave. Blaine wasn't here. I'm glad he wasn't because I dont think I want to talk to him ever. I grabbed my suitcases and locked the door behind me. I called for a cab and got in.

"Where too?" The cab driver asked.

"Airport" I said. He nodded and drove away.

"You okay kid?" The cab driver said. I nodded. He shrugged and continued driving.

I arrived at the airport and paid him. I sighed looking at the airport. I walked to the front desk

"Hi, I bought a ticket to la" I said. The woman typed something in the computer.

"Name" she said.

"Eva morris" I said.

"Okay, if you just go over there to that lady" she pointed to a lady taking tickets. "Tell her shelly sent you, and she'll let you on the plain"

"Okay thank you" I said. I walked to the lady. "Shelly sent me". She nodded. And let me on the plane. I sat anxiously. I couldn't wait to se Johnny and my mom.

~~~~~

"Honey, your here" someone said shaking me. I woke up. "Your in la". I smiled and got up. I went into the airport. I stood where everyone was waiting for their bags. I saw mine come around and I grabbed them. I smiled and literally ran out of the airport.

"Bobby!" I said. Bobby stood there leaning on his car.

"Eva!" He smiled. We hugged each other. "Woah you look different".

"Oh thanks" I smiled. He opened the car door for me. I got in. He put my luggage in the trunk. He got in and started the car.

"So how's new york?" He asked.

"Fine" I lied.

"Johnny's goona be happy to see you" he said.

"Really" I said. He nodded.

"Hey, I got engaged" he said.

"No way!" I said. He smiled and nodded.  "Congratulations!".

"Thanks, her name is amy" he said. "You'll get to meet her".

"Cool" I replied. We arrived at the college. He helped me with my luggage and he took me through the campus.

"Whoah, it's really nice here" I said.

"I know right" he said. "Heres our dorm". He turned left. There was a big white building. We went inside. He took me all the way to the first floor. There was boys everywhere. He knocked on the door. No answer. He opened it. It was empty. But had pictures of cars and girls everywhere.

"Nice decorating" I said.

"This is Johnny's dorm" he said. "My dorms across the hall". I cringed and shook my head.

"I'm goona get a hotel room tomorrow" I said.

"For tonight you can stay here, you can't really go roaming around campus though, cause where not aloud to have girls here" he laughed.

"Got it" I chuckled.

"Most of the boys are going away for fall break anyways" he said.

"Okay" I replied.

"Let's go find Johnny though" he said and we headed out. "Hey micheal you seen Johnny?" He asked a redhead dude.

"Yeah hes out by the pool" he replied. We went down stairs and went all the way to the pool. There was like a partys of sorts.

"He always does this" Bobby sighed. "This pool is for swim team only, and here he is throwing pool partys with Angela".

"Angela?" I said confused.

"Yeah his new friend this year" he said.

"New friend?" I said. He walked ahead of me. "Thats all she better be" I mumbled.

"Johnny" Bobby said walking over to Johnny. Johnny turned around and smiled wide.

"Eva!" He said. I ran to him. I jumped and put my arms around his neck, my legs wrapped around him. I kissed him.
"Woah you, really did miss me that much" he laughed.

"You wouldn't believe it" I smirked. He set me down.

"Glad to have you back" he smiled.

"Hey, Johnny" someone said. I looked over to where a girl stood in the doorway of the entrance to the pool. She had a case of beers in one hand and another reaching to take her sunglasses off. She had a bright red one piece swimsuit and she was absoulutly gourgeous. 

Please dont tell me that's Angela. I thought to myself.

She was very beautiful and very attractive. I looked at johnny, who was mesmerized by her. Yeah, mesmerized by her body and beauty. I ignored his smile that was now planted on his face.

"I got the beers" she raised her eyebrows.

"Hey angi" johnny smiled. She winked and set the beers on the table.

"Johnny you goona introduce me to your friend here" she said.

"Eva" Johnny said. "Eva's my girlfriend"

"Oh yeah that one girl you talk about sometimes" she grinned. "I'm Angela" she said. "But some people call me angi" She looked over at Johnny and smirked. I nodded.

"Uh-uh eva you want a beer" johnny said.

"I'm fine" I said. I put my teeth together, holding myself back from lashing out.

" hows college?" Johnny asked.

"Fine" I replied. Angie tied her hair in a ponytail.

"What college do you go to eva?" She asked.

"New york university" I replied.

"And what do you study?" She raised her eyebrow and sat down on the table chair.

"Creative writing" I said.

"Oh you want to be a writer" she chuckled. "You look more like the type to be a business woman or something".

"She's a great writer" johnny put his hands on my shoulder. I smiled at him.

"What are you studying?" I asked.

"Modeling" she said. "Vougue magazine, youve defentiely heard of vougue, havent you?"

"Yes I am fully aware of vougue magazine" I said.

"Yes, sure you have" she replied. "I mean I'm already getting modeling offers left and right".

"She's a great model" johnny said. "A really good one".

"Thanks Johnny" she winked at him.

"Hows your mom Johnny?" I turned to him.

"She's fine" he replied.

"You wanna go out tonight?" I asked him.

"Sure" he took a drink of beer.

"Great" I smiled.

"Where you guys going?" Angi asked.

"I dont know" I replied. She was already pissing me off.

"I know this cool bar and club" angi said

"Cool" Johnny said. "So me you and Eva will all go".

"I said me and you Johnny" I glaired at him.

"And? She can double with someone" he said.

"I can ask around" angi smiled. I glaired at her.

"Fine" I huffed out.