Ch 30: Party?

Everything has been going good. It is now the month of September, and like the weather has been changing, so have I. I didnt really pay attention to it though. I mean yeah I bought some new clothes and go almost everywhere with blaine and his friends. But so has Johnny. Hes been doing really good in college and he still hangs out with the guys. I've kept in touch with daniel. Turns out he went to Okinawa with mr. Miyagi. I've talked to mr.miyagi too. He told me to rember that even though I am in a new place, to never loose myself and always rember balance.

"So what are your plans for break?" Blaine asked.

"I'm goona fly out to l.a" I said.

"Home sick already?" He laughed. I shrugged.

"I guess you could say that" I laughed.

"Or" he looked over at me. "You miss someone".

"My boyfriend Johnny" I said. "I miss him the most".

"Oh" he said and frowned. "You have a boyfriend".

"Yeah we've been together since senior year" I said. "Its wierd cause we've know each other since middle school. But him and his gang never got along with me".

"Why would you get with a guy who was a jerk to you before?" He asked.

"He changed" I said. "Hes not like that anymore". He nodded and countued doing his work. I did too.

"Your major" he said. "What is it?".

"Creative writing" I said.

"Hmm?" He said. I nodded. "That is amazing".

"Yeah, I guess" I said.

"Who is up for a party?" He smiled.

"I gotta study" I said.

"Oh come on" he said.

"No" I said. "I'm serious". He shrugged.

"Alright" he said. He put his coat on and headed out. "See ya later". I blinked at him and continued doing my work. I sighed and jumped up.

"Blaine!" I said just before he turned the hall he looked back at me. "I'll get ready". He smiled and came back.

I dressed up and walked out of the bathroom.

"Wow" he said. "My friends won't believe that your not from here because".

"What why?" I said looking down at myself.

"You look- mature" he said.

"Thanks" I said.

"Let's go" he said. I put on my coat and walked out. We took a cab to some big building that had colorful lights beaming out of it.

I got out as Blaine opened the cab door for me.

"Just a little party?" I glared at him.

"What can I say, my friends know how to party" he shrugged and laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked in with him. I stopped and looked around, worried. I never liked partys like this. Big ones, you would get lost in. "Hey it's fine, your with me". I looked up at him and walked with him to his group of friends
.
"Blaine what's up buddy!" A guy hugged Blaine.

"Nothing much" he smiled. "Hey guys, this is my new roommate, eva morris". They all looked at me. But then smiled. Except for some other girl who smoked a cigarette and glared at me.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you" the first guy smiled. "I'm todd".

"I'm Alexandria" a redhead girl smiled. "And that's-"