Ch 13: Invatation

I woke up in my bed. I remembered I fell asleep on the couch with Johnny. But he was nowhere in sight. I got up and looked in the living room. I looked outside the window, his bike was gone. I shrugged and got ready for school.

~~~~~~

I walked into school and saw Johnny and the guys hanging out by thier lockers.

"Hey eva" micheal said.

"Oh hi Michael" I smiled.

"Long time no see" he laughed.

"Yeah how have you been?" I asked.

"Good, good just doing homework and stuff" he sniffed.

"Well at least your caught up on it" I said. "I havent done any work since Tuesday".

"You know if you ever need help, I tutor after school in the library" he said.

"That's sweet" I grinned. "I'll let you know".

"Sure thing" he said. "By the way, have you watched the latest doctor who episode?" He asked.

"No I havent really had time to watch tv to be honest" I laughed.

"Oh man you have to watch it the doctor travels to-

"Hey there micheal" johnny crept up behind him.

"Oh i- I was just talking- to -h-her" micheal stuttered.

"No worries" johnny smiled. "Right boys". The boys nodded. "You know, micheal you know all about the project we got due in krakowski's class and well, I just don't have enough to do it, you mind taking it off my hands buddy old pal" he said.

"Well I have mine to do" he said. Johnny gave him a death glare. "Y-y-yeah sure I'll have it due- by t-thursday".

"Hes a real pal, ain't he Johnny" dutch laughed.

"Shut it" I glared at dutch. "Dont worry about it micheal, he can do it on his own, like a big boy" I smiled and patted him on his shoulder. "Right johnny" I looked at Johnny. He looked ready to explode. "Dont be late to your 5th period micheal" I said.

"Okay-see ya" he smiled and walked off.

"What you do that for?" Johnny scoffed.

"He gets enough bullying as it is, maybe wanna show a little descensey" I rolled my eyes.

"Hes done it before" tommy said. "For all of use".

"Yeah but just because you have your little training to do every day, doesn't mean you have to pile work on him" i said.

"I can do mine by myself" bobby scoffed.

"Then do it" I said. "All of you". I smiled. "You know if you guys need help, I'll help you".

"Yeah right" jimmy scoffed. "Like you would help use".

"I may not like some of you" I looked at dutch. "But I have a heart to help people".

"Y-you mean your serious" johnny said. "You'd help use".

"Yeah" I said. "How bout this, yall come over after school today at my house, and we'll work on it".

"Cool" they all said.

"I cant" dutch said. "Got a big date with my girl".

"Whatever dutch" I rolled my eyes. "Have fun not graduating". He glared at me. The bell rung. "See you guys later" I said. Johnny grabbed my waist.

"Wait a minute" he smiled.

"For what?" I smiled.

"For this" he kissed me.

"Well thank you for that" I pulled away. "Now go to class loverboy" I laughed. He watched me walk away.