Ch 3: Apologies

"You all should see a button on the keyboard titled shift" My computer teacher Mr. Greenwald said. "When you want capital letters, you are going to use this button" He walked around the rows. "For example, let's say micheal wants the word terrific in all capitals, he is going to hold down the shift button and type all of the letters within this word, while holding the shift down". The bell rung loudly. I grabbed my backpack and walked out. "Study the control manuals!" My teacher yelled as we all walked out.

"Hey Daniel!" I waved at him as he came out of a classroom. He looked in a hurry. When he turnt around, i saw the red gash on his forhead. "Oh my god" I sped walked towards him. "Dont tell me that asshole Johnny did this to you".

"Oh no ,no it was another bike accident" He smiled.

"Daniel" I looked at him. "I know, you dont have to lie".

"Come on what are you talkin about" He chuckled.

"Daniel" I laughed. "I wont tell anybody if that's what you think, I wouldn't embarrass you like that". He looked at me. "Theres Ali, you should go talk to her". He looked at Ali walking with susan.

"Seey ya" He said. "Oh and... thanks" He halfway smiled. I smiled. I turnt my head towards Johnny laughing at them. My fist clenched, as it turned purple. I wanted to tell them off so bad, but I didn't want to embarrass Daniel, and make him feel like he coudnt handle this himself. I let go of my clenched fist and breathed out. They coudnt just treat people the way they do. Dutch caught my look, and he laughed to himself. He tapped Tommy on his arm and they all looked at me. Dutch and Tommy started walking my way. I turned the corner down the hallway. But Tommy was coming at the end. I turnt to the way I came, and Dutch was there. I continued walking.

"Hey, Eva" Tommy smiled. I ignored him. "Hey I just wanna talk" He said following me down the hall.

"Yeah Eva we just wanna talk" Dutch grabbed my arm.

"Get your hands off of me" I shook him off.

"Howd your little date with Daniel go" Dutch said.

"It wasnt a date" I said. "Now piss off".

"Ooo shes got a mouth, huh dutch" Tommy smiled.

"I just wanted to come over and talk" Dutch said. Dutch nodded to Tommy. Tommy left.

"What?" I said.

"I wanted to apologize for the way I acted towards you on monday" He said.

"Are you serious?" I laughed confused. "Your apologizing to me". He nodded. I was slightly confused at this. I eased up a little and shrugged. "O-okay".

"you wanna go to the dance with me?" He said.

"I thought you just wanted to apologize" I said annoyed.

"Yeah or no" He said a little aggravated.

"I gotta think about it" I said.

"Come on its just a dance and then I'll leave you alone" He said.

Oh how I would love it if he left me alone, I thought.

"Fine" I say. He smiled real big.

"See you on friday" He said and turned and walked away.

I stomped my foot as I sighed. "What the hell, did you do" I said to myself.

Hey thanks everyone who is reading my book, it is much appreciated! I know that this is a book about johnny Lawrence, but the first part of the book includes dutch, because he has like a huge crush on her, but johnny will come soon💖💖😎