Ch 2: Watch Your Back

I was the last to get changed in the locker room. I adjusted my shirt as I walked down the hall.

"Last to leave huh" Johnny said leaning on his motorbike.

"Yeah" I said. "What you waited after school to tell me that" I laughed.

"No" He said. "Listen, I just wanted to tell you Dutch doesnt mean anything he says".

"Yeah right" I laughed annoyed.

"I'm serious" He stood up.

"Well maybe Dutch should say that himself" I said. "And that'll be the day, I'll respect him, is when he respects me". I start walking down the sidewalk.

"Why do you have to be such a raging bitch" He said. I spun back around.

"Excuse me??" I said.

"You heard me, you always have something smart to say left and right" He said.

I laughed. "Maybe if you and your Cobra Kai's just leave me alone then maybe you wont hear my mouth".

"Maybe you should see a doctor because, I dont think it's normal to be on your period everyday" He said.

"Your goona wish you never said that" I gave him a glare.

"And what are you goona do, huh, hit me with your skateboard" He said.

"That's a thought" I shrugged. He smirked and walked away. I set my skateboard down and began skating home.

~~~~~~~~~

"How was your first day?" My mom asked as i came in.

"It was alright" I sighed setting my house keys on the table.

"Dinners goona be a little late, got all these Bill's I gotta fill out" She said.

"I'm good" I said. "I can make cereal or something". She smiled and went back to writing. I shut my room door and threw my skateboard on my bed. I flipped the radio on. Let's dance by David Bowie came on. I turned up a little bit more.

"Baby theres somone on the phone for you" My mom called out. I walked out of my room and into the living room. She handed me the phone. I glared at her. "I'll be in the kitchen" She got up.

"Yeah hello?" I said.

"Is that your mom" The voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked getting impatient.

"Who do you think?" It laughed.

"Dutch, you asshole how did you get my phone number" I said. There was laughter and then they hung up. I slammed the phone down. "Dumbass".

"Who was that?" My mom asked.

"Wrong number" I said and went in my room.

~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my 4th period class, bord out of my mind.

"So what do, you think the boarders should be?" Barbara asked Ali.

"It doesnt need boarders it's a Polaroid camera shot" Ali said.

"But we can make it cute" Barbra said. Ali shook her head.

"How bout you just spread out all of the Polaroids out and put it in the yearbook like that" I said. Barbra looked at me.