Ch 28: Airport

Summer got near and it got hotter. The month was over. I had got to spend it all with johnny. One more day until I'd leave him. My plane was goona leave with me in it tammarow at 9 am. I was scared. Really scared. I was now an adult gonna live on her own a city I never been too. Not to make it even more scarier, its across the state.

I packed the last thing in my suitcase, before I closed it shut. I looked around my room. I was goona miss it.

"Hey" my mom walked in. "Johnny called"

"Wada he say?" I said looking up at her.

"Nothing really just wanted to know what you where doing" she said.

"Oh" I said.

"Better get some sleep" she raised her eyebrow and walked away.

I put my suitcase and bags to the side and got ready for bed. I shut the light off and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning, with a lot of energy. Surprisingly. But that was a good thing, because it would distract me from being scared and nervous.

"Gosh ever since you was a baby, you've always been a late sleeper" my mom said. "Come on we only got little time to go to the airport". My eyes widened and I quickly got dressed. I grabbed my bags and suitcases and boxes and pulled them all in the car.

My mom locked the house door as I got in the car. I took one more look at my small house. I grinned and turned away.

"Okay" my mom laughed. "New york here she comes!" She patted my leg and drove off.

"Mom" I said as she drove.

"Yeah honey" she said and turned.

"I'm goona miss l.a" I said.

"I know" she said. "I missed Wisconsin, when I had to leave to go to ucla".

"Really?" I said. She nodded.

"Its exciting" she said. "Your goona love it there, in New York, Broadway shows, good food, it's the big apple honey!" She smiled. I smirked and looked towards the window. "You hungry?".

"Yeah a little" I replied.

"I guess we got a little time to get you some food, but just to go, cause you gotta go" she said. I laughed. "What?"

"It rhimed" I laughed. She did too.

My mom went down some street and turned into this little diner of sorts. We got out.

"I'll just run in" she said. "Hamburger and fries right?".

"Yeah, but mom" I said. She turned back around. "Why are you acting so wierd?" I laughed.

"I'm not acting wierd" she laughed nervously and then went into the diner. I leaned against the car. There was a cool breeze that swept across my face. I paced around as I bit my lip.

"Hey" I heard a voice say I looked up and saw Johnny standing there smiling. I crossed my arms and smiled. "You always look so beautiful, you know that".

"Johnny!" I said and ran to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me passionately. He laughed.

"What you thought I wouldn't come to see you" he said.

"No" I chuckled. "I know you'll always be there for me". I looked into his eyes.

My mom smiled holding a food box.

"I knew you where up to something" I looked at her and laughed. She shrugged and smiled.

"He called yesterday and said to stop here" she said. I looked over at johnny.

"Come to the airport with use" I said.

"Hes goona drive you" my mom said.

"If that's okay with you" johnny said.

"Of course" I smiled. I walked to my mom. She smiled as she held out my food. I took it.

"I want you to know that i will be calling you everyday" she said. I laughed. "And I love you so very much" she pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her tightly. She kissed me on my cheek. "My little girl" she said and cried.

"Ma, I'm goona be fine" I said.

"I know that, but it's hard letting you go by yourself" she wiped a tear away. "But this is what you want".

"I know" I looked down.

"I love you eva" she said.

"I love you mom" I hugged one last time. Johnny put the last suitcase in his car. He sighed.

"You ready" he said. I nodded and looked back one more time at my mom. She waved at use. We waved back and smiled. He started the car and we drove to the airport.

"Hey, she'll be fine" johnny looked at me. I sighed looking out the window.

"I know" I said. He smirked and kept driving.

~~~~~~

We arrived at the airport and he was helping me take my luggage out of the back. We walked into the airport.

"New york flight leaving in 5 minutes" we heard loudly. I looked at Johnny and we started running to New York plane entrance.

"Do you have your ticket?" The lady said. I breathed out.

"Yeah shes got it" Johnny said.

"Well your better hurry" she said and took the ticket. I looked at johnny. I hugged him tightly. I kissed him.

"I dont want to leave you" I choked as my tears came out.

"Me neither" he said. He kissed me on my head. "But you have too, it's what you always wanted".

"I'll call you all the time Johnny" I said. "I love you so much".

"I love you too eva" he smirked. We kissed one more time. I walked into the entrance, looking back at johnny one more time. I waved sadly. He waved back. I boarded the plane. I found my seat and sat down. I cried even more. My senior year was the best thing that ever happened to me. But I had to be strong. I missed daniel. I missed mr.miyagi. most of all I knew I was goona miss Johnny.