Ch 22: Parking Lot

We went of the mat after we hugged.

"You two did great today" a guys said.

"Thanks" we both said.

"You mind if I take a picture, for use to put in the trophy case?" He asked.

"Sure" I said. Johnny nodded. We both stood next to each other close. Just as the man kneeled and snapped the button. Johnny quickly kissed me on the cheek.

"Great thanks guys" he smiled. Johnny laughed. I gently punched him in his arm.

"I'm goona get changed" I said and went into the locker room.

~~~~

I came out of the changing room. Today was a lot to handle. And I mean a lot.
Johnny leaned against the wall. He was already dressed normally. We smiled at each other and walked out the building.

"Well" I sighed and looked down. We stood in the parking lot. "What are you goona do right now?".

"Probably go home" he replied.

"Wanna go eat?" I said. "Its on me".

"Oh really?" He snickerd. "I always pay".

"Okay" I said.

I smiled.

"Oh shit" he breathed out.

"What?" I said.

"I told the guys I'd go hang with them" he said.

"That's fine, maybe another time then" I shrugged.

"Hey eva, we doing this or not" dutch yelled coming over with the guys.

"Dutch I was kidding" I said.

"No,no you started it and i wanna finish it" he said sternly.

"Started what?" Johnny growled at dutch.

"She said she wanted to fight" he said.

"Dutch shes a girl man you wanna fight a girl!" Johnny said.

"Now wait a minute, if your serious about it, then fine hotshot" I walked towards him. "But I want to be friends dutch, cant we just be friends". He looked at me.

"Someday" he said and grinned. I patted his shoulder.

"Thanks, dutch" I smiled and walked to johnny.

"Lawrence!" Kreese yelled.

"Gotta go" he rolled his eyes. He came walking back to me, as if he had forgot something. He kissed me on my cheek.

"Bye" I smiled.

"Bye" he smiled too.

"Hey mr.miyagi" I saw him and daniel walking towards the truck. "I just wanted to say thank you for all that you've done for me and daniel, you've really taught me stuff I hadn't realized before". He gave me a small smile.

"Pleasure teaching you" he said. "Miyagi proud of both you".

"Hows it feel" I smiled at daniel.

"Feels great" he said. "Look at how tall it is". He hell up his trophy.

"I know, better find a good place to put it at" I said.

"Sure" he chuckled.

"That's sucks I did my best!" We heard. I turned and saw johnny talking to kreese.

"What you say!" Kreese yelled.

"I said I did my best!" Johnny yelled.

"Your nothing, you lost your a loser!" Kreese said.

"No your the loser man!" Johnny said.

"Oh I'm the loser huh?" Kreese said.

"Yeah" Johnny replied. Kreese grabbed Johnny's trophy and broke it in half. He threw it to the side. The guys flinched.

"Now who's the loser" kreese said. My temper rose. I took one step and daniel grabbed my wrist.

"Dont" He said.

"You know your really sick man" Johnny said. Kreese grabbed johnny my his jacket and put his arm around his neck.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

"Hey!" Bobby grabbed kreese. Kreese elbowed him in his stomach. Tommy reached.

"Dont even think about it" kreese said. Tommy backed away. "Hows does second place feel now huh?". Mr.miyagi threw his bag in the car. We started walking towards them.

"Comw on sensei he cant breath" tommy said. "Sensei please your hurting him, hes sorry okay".

"Oy, let him go" mr.miyagi said. Kreese looked at mr.miyagi.

"Stop it" tommy said before kreese back handed him. He fell down.

"I said let him go" mr.miyagi raised his voice. Kreese laughed.

"I should have handled you when I had the chance to old man" he let go of johnny. I kneeled next to johnny, who was catching his breath. I held him as he coughed. Next thing I know kreese punched through a car window. He looked at his hand in disbelief. He reached to punch mr.miyagi again. But ended up breaking another window. Both hands bloody. His eyes grew big at the sight of his bloody hands.

"Dont you ever go by Johnny or any of these boys" I stood up. "You got that!". I snapped. He was so shocked at his hands he didnt listen.

"Mr.miyagi, thank you" I smiled. He nodded and him and daniel walked back to the truck and they left. I helped johnny and tommy up.

"You okay?" I asked Johnny. He nodded. I looked at Tommy. "How bout you?".

"Yeah I'm fine" he replied.

"You guys driving home?" I asked them.

"Yeah we'll be fine" jimmy said.

"Okay, uh Johnny you call me when you get home okay" I said to him. I kissed him and walked to my moms car.

"What was that about?" She said.

"Trouble with their sensei" I replied. "Everything's okay now".

"Okay" she sighed and started the car. I watched the boys drive off on their motorbikes.