Ch 17: Birthday

I got home and as soon as I did I ripped my dress and shoes off. I threw them harshly on my floor. I shut my light of and jumped on my bed. I wish my dad was here. I wish he could sit there and tell me that everything was alright and to forget about Johnny and move on. But he wasnt here. And I dont think I cant ever wipe Johnny out of my life. At least tomorrow is Daniel's birthday and hes the only friend I've got. Well him and mr. Miyagi.

~~~~~~
"Eva honey, breakfest" my mom yelled. I got out of bed slowly. I walked into the kitchen. My mom smiled at me as she tried eggs. "How was last night?" She asked.

"Fine" I lied.

"You hungry?" she asked.

"No" I said. "Why are you so happy?".

"Well..." she looked at me. "I got a new job" she said.

"What thats great" I smiled.

"Yeah and it's good paying too" she said.

"Good for you ma" I said.

"Yea it's good for you too, cause I'll be able to get you anything you want, with the paycheck they'll give me" she chuckled.

"I'm goona go to my friends house is that alright" I looked up at her.

"Yeah just, be back by 8:00" she said. I took a shower and got ready. I skateboard to mr. Miyagis house, hoping he was there. Once I arrived I saw that he was meditating or something. I quietly sat down in his position.

"M-Mr. Miyagi?" I said. He just stood quiet, with his eyes still closed. He breathed out and then back in. He finally opened his eyes.

"Eva-san" he said. "How doing?"

"Fine" I said.

"Ay" he shook his head. "Tell something is wrong".

"Well, yeah" I said. "I didnt know who to come to, you know. And I dont wanna bother daniel, cause it's his birthday today and all".

"Miyagi understand" he nodded. "Tell problem"

" I've been dating johnny, for months now a-and hes been great to me" I said. "But yesterday he picked me up to go to this party at this country club, with him and his parents. I tried my best to dress nice and act nice. But when I was dancing with jimmy, his friend by the way. I saw him kiss his ex-girlfriend ali, I ran out of there not looking back and now I dont know what to feel or do" I said.

"Johnny boy from karate dojo, ay?" he said.

"Yes" I replied.

"Miyagi no fix problem" he said. "Eva and Johnny fix problem".

"What?" I said. "I cant talk to him".

"Why not?" He said confused.

"Because if I see him I'll kill him" I said. He laughed.

"Love johnny?" He asked.

"With all my heart" i said.

"Tell Johnny, love him" he stood up. "He will understand". He started walking to his kitchen. I followed him.

"What if I flip and end up hitting him or something" I crossed my arms.

"No do" he said. "You know, karate for self defense only". I realized he was right. "Eva-san tell johnny, entering tournament?".

"No, not yet" I replied. He nodded. He poured some lemon water into a cup. He handed me one and grabbed his. "Am I ready for the tournament?"

"Almost done" he said. "You miss training, last week".