Ch 1: Word Of Advice

I got up early, surprisingly. I actually didnt have to force myself to get up.
I was really excited to go back. Even though I missed the first two months.

I hopped in the shower and let the hot water hit my skin. I jumped out and got ready. I combed my hair and pin a piece into a bump in the front. I chose my clothes.

"The bus is waiting outside" My Mom said.

"I'm taking my skateboard" I said.

"Alright" She said. I grabbed my backpack and my skateboard.

"See ya later mom" I said and headed out. The school was only a block away.

I saw a lot of people from last year. I dont think anyone noticed I had even come back, which is fine by me. Junior year was a pain in the ass.

I stopped my skateboard and flipped it up.  I also took off my walkman headphones and put them around my neck. I sighed.

"New year try not to screw it up" I said to myself and began walking.

"If it isnt mrs. No call back" A voice said. I looked up and saw the group of Cobra Kai's standing around. But I knew who the voice came from.

"What do you want Dutch?" I huffed.

"I'm waiting for the phone call" He smirked.

"Yeah in your dreams" I chuckled.

"What was that?" He got up and came in front of me. I looked into his eyes.

"I said in your dreams" I replied. "What are you deaf and stupid".

"Hey You better watch your-

"Dutch man forget it" Bobby said. I looked at Bobby, but caught a glance with Johnny. He smiled a little. I didnt return one back.

"I'll get that phone call sooner or later, and I always get what I want" He smirked and walked back to the boys. I shook my head and walked down the hall. I bumped into someone knocking my skateboard out of my hand.

"Will you watch where your going" I said annoyed.

"Hey what do you mean watch where I'm going?" The boy said. He had black sunglasses on.

"God- I'm sorry" I sighed. "Just a little out of it right now, if you know what I mean" I laughed.

"Yeah I know what you mean" He grinned. "I'm Daniel" He put his hand out.

"Eva" I smiled and shook it. "You new here?".

"Yeah, just moved a couple days ago" He said.

"Cool" I said. "Welcome to west valley high the school for the hills and assholes" I looked over at the Cobra Kai's.

"Hills?" He said confused.

"Rich kids" I said. "Well I call them the hills, but others would call them rich kids".

"Oh" He chuckled.

"Well I'd better head off to my first class, see you around Daniel" I smiled.

"Yeah you too" He grinned.

"Oh word of advice" I turnt back around. "Ignore those 5" I point to to the Cobra Kai's.

"Sure" He laughed. I turnt the corner and headed off.

My last class of the day was P.E and  I was not looking forward to it being that I'm not really good at sports. But at least I got an easy p.e teacher. Mrs. Wilson was the most sweetest teacher at west valley and I was really lucky.

"Did you hear she goes with Larry now" A girl said in the locker room. I changed into my P.E clothes.

"No way shes goin with Gordon now" another said.