Special Chapter 03

Start from the beginning

The client delivered another hard spank, and Eren cried against his sensuously massaging fingers, "Walaum."

"Nope, not even close. Looks like you're rather enjoying this ordeal. You do like being spanked, oui sweet boy? Well like it or not, we've still not even reached one. Let's try again shall we?"

Eren kept screaming gibberish as his tongue choked on the long fingers of the client. After twenty-odd spanks each separated by loving words and soothing caresses the client pulled him up so he could sit on his lap. Eren's nether looked like two flaming hot globes and the client pulled him closer placing his palms against the smarting skin.

Eren was breathing heavily and had a raging erection but his shaking limbs would be ineffective even if he tried to touch himself now.

The client simply stared at him in awe. "I'm surprised you still have energy left."

He let Eren catch his breath for a moment before carrying him back to the podium. "Wear your clothes and perform for me."

Eren grabbed the pole for dear life and took a short moment to steady himself as the client stalked back to the couch and settled.

Eren carefully bent down and started dressing up. The leather shorts felt uncomfortable sticking to his tender ass. Throughout this ordeal, his boner had not once gone down. The balls kept moving and licking his insides as he slowly secured the stockings and garter.

"No no, leave the belt and the bow; wear the shirt but leave the buttons open." Eren grudgingly did as he was told. The mask was the last piece he was left to adorn.

"Tut tut. Leave that off too. I want to see your face this time." The client snapped his fingers and music filled the room. He hadn't even noticed when it'd faded off. Even though the client was shrouded in darkness again, Eren could make out his silhouette. He'd be damned if he backed away from a challenge. This was his arena, and no one could best him here. He circled the pole once, twice and then a third time. Just when the client thought he'd have to reprimand him again, the music dropped and Eren twisted his body. His knee caressed the pole and he locked his leg around the cold rod to bend away from it. The shirt fell low, its glittery particles twinkling below a smooth tanned torso shining bright in the limelight. The balls moved inside him but he did not let them affect his lithe movements. The tempo changed and some sensuous jazz started playing. With one arm secured around the pole, he slowly began to move his front against it. His boner was prominently evident, fighting against the tightly stretched leather shorts but he continued to rub it against the pole in sync with the music. The client gulped, his hands fisting over his knees to reign in his diminishing self-control. The little minx was trying to tease him.

Eren turned around now letting the pole slide against his ass. He was facing toward the client's right so the older male could see Eren's body curving against the pole, and him twerking his petite ass against it.

His mouth went dry when Eren's reached back and fidgeted with something. Curious, the client tried to look before Eren turned left, his back against the client and the pole. The client choked on his breath. There was a zipper beneath the shorts which Eren had unzipped, now showing two crescents of his ass and his entrance. Eren unexpectedly dropped low and then slowly backed his ass up the steel pole. The cold metal sandwiched between the valley of his warm buns made the client get off his seat in a hurry. It was his turn to be in a trance as Eren finished the set with his mesmerizing moves and began catwalk-ing on his heels toward him.

"Satisfied with my service, master?"

The client exhaled defeated, "Chicken Little." And swooped low to hug Eren close.

Eren chuckled, "If my master has said the safeword, and the roleplay has ended, can I kiss my boyfriend now?"

Levi let go of his tight embrace and held Eren at arm's length, staring at him in awe for the longest moment. "Your boyfriend will give you a million kisses, and more. Let's get you changed and continue the celebration at home, birthday boy."

Levi took off his jacket and bundled Eren into his arms. He reached out offering to take out the steel balls still inside Eren, but the boy winked and said, "I'm keeping them till we reach home." Levi nodded with a wicked grin. As they walked out of the stripping parlour, they ran into Hanji, "Your hair looks so nice...Mr Acker–pfft."

"Shut up, Zoe." Levi snapped but after a light squeeze from Eren on his arm, he sighed and added, "and thanks for all the help."

Hanji smiled as the two walked out of the club's back entrance arm in arm.

"I still don't get why you thought of Victor's name of all the people. I almost ruined the play," Eren chucked.

"I panicked, okay? Also, how do you have such a specific fetish – a boyfriend with a split personality turning into a French Dom? And talk about dedication to foreplay! How could you forbid me from texting you for a month? I was going nuts."

"Wasn't it worth it though?" Eren's eyes shone bright like the moonlight hitting the roof of Levi's car.

"Every moment I spend with you is," Levi kissed him for a long moment and opened the car door for Eren, "Let's go home."

Eren smiled, "Home."

P.S.: For the sake of onomatopoeia, I also put two fingers in my mouth and tried to say "One" If you tried this, you're not alone ;) 

~End of Special Chapter 03~