Chapter 29

A/N: Aiight! I'm doing good. I am updating after two weeks. It counts as progress, ne? :P :D Just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very VERY HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! 

(^ o ^)/ (^ o ^)/ 

In that spirit, here's 2 more chapters. I know I'm fabulous! Do continue to show your support with likes, comments and shares. Love ya! <3 <3 <3

As soon as Erwin parked the car, Levi hurriedly climbed out and rushed into the house.

Probably for the first and last time in his life, Levi was pleased to see that Hanji hadn't left.

"Where's Eren?"

"He is in the shower. He felt really . . . after Reiner . . ."

Levi understood.

"Hanji, a moment?"

"Sure," she nodded and they made their way to Levi's study. As soon as Levi reached the door and turned the knob, it came loose in his hand. Levi turned around to glare at Mikasa who obliviously continued eating her meal. Erwin joined her. Where was Jean? Levi kept pushing the door but it didn't so much as budge an mm.

"Who's in there?" he knocked and yelled.

"Perhaps we can go to your room?" Hanji suggested.

"Do you know something about this?" he was pissed. Hanji shrugged and started making her way up the stairs. Levi sighed and followed her up motioning Erwin to contact a locksmith after he was done with lunch.

Once in the Levi's room, Hanji's face took on a sombre expression.

"How bad is it?"

"At this point? Very. The serum injected in his spine is, in simpler terms, like a powerful aphrodisiac. It is dormant for the most part and does not affect his day-to-day activities. However, combined with the microchip in his neck it's a different thing altogether. Bertolt was using the chip as a trigger. Even if it were pressed from a remote area – anywhere in the world, it'd send small waves of electricity that'll activate the dormant effects."

"Symptoms?"

Levi sighed, "If Eren's body comes in contact with any kind of electricity, it will go into heat. His body will be numb and he won't feel pain in any way or form. He could be aroused and 'unsatisfied' for hours on end."

Hanji scoffed in disgust. "That bastard actually succeeded in making a human sex doll. Cure?"

"They're still working on it. But . . ."

Hanji raised her brow.

Levi closed his weary eyes for a moment, "First things first, we'll have to extract that chip from his neck. The doctor said that if the serum keeps activating and deactivating, it will start affecting his nervous system. He may go delirious with the urge to have sex at any given point and probably turn into an insatiable nymphomaniac."

"You don't sound happy about it?"

Levi was all prepared to bear slap Hanji but she wasn't the one who said those words.

"Eren?"

Levi turned around to find a half naked Eren step out of his bathroom.

"Why are you showering in my room?"

When Levi's back was turned to her, Hanji quietly slipped out of the room and shut the door behind her. They're mature individuals. I'm sure they can take it from here. She whistled on her way down to the kitchen and joined the others.