Chapter 9

"Are you feeling better today?" Levi asked Emerald. The boy was drinking soup Levi had ordered from a local deli. After his elaborate research on Petra had unveiled her true nature, he had stopped letting her enter his kitchen. He had finally found the time to kick her out and he could solely put his focus on this beautiful creature who was shyly nodding his head in agreement.

"Let me see," Levi put one hand on Emerald's forehead and one on his own. The boy froze under his touch and stayed still.

"Hmm . . . you don't seem to have a fever, brat. That's good. Just a few mor—"

A loud knock sounded on the door.

"This bitch can't get a hint." Levi murmured to himself. He didn't want to stop touching Emerald.

"I'll just check. Stay here."

As soon as Levi ducked out of the room, he found Petra standing in front of him. Levi choked on his breath then his gaze dropped. She looked like a siren dressed in a black corset, with black fishnet stockings and lace garter. She stepped forward and pulled Levi out by his collar, turning him around and pressing his back against the banister.

She stepped closer hooking her arms around his neck and leaning closer to his ear.

"Well I know something too, Mr. Tough Guy."

Levi kept his eyes glued to her face. She had painted her lips scarlet red and was wearing fake eyelashes.

"I know you had a thing for this body. I have seen you check out my ass when I am mending the boy's bandages. You need only speak and I will share everything with you, handsome. Everything."

Levi wanted to laugh at her. How conceited was she to believe he was checking her out when in reality he was annoyed at her blocking his view of shirtless Emerald.

"Let's go back to your room and make your dreams come true."

"Let's not. You have wasted your time in this bullshit. You now have 23 minutes to leave my property." Levi made a move to extract her arms from around him.

"I'll take what I can get," she said and dropped to her knees.

"What the fuck are you doing—"

She bit her lower lip and began untying the strings of his tracks. She yanked them down with his briefs and grabbed Levi's soft member in her hand.

"Get off me, you egg. Don't touch me." He said pushing her shoulders away.

"Just wait. You're going to eat your words, sir."

Levi's penis twitched at that word. It had been long, so long, since he'd heard that term. He reached a semi when Petra began jacking him off with both her hands. He grabbed the banister hard when she put her petit mouth on the head and started licking the slit.

"Get off me you dumb bit—"

Just then the door to Emerald's room shut loudly.

Levi kneed her shoulders and pulled his briefs and tracks back in place, before running toward the room.

"Pack your shit and leave before I call the cops on you," he said behind his back.

The door was not locked so he entered the room. He locked the door behind him and walked toward Emerald's bed. The boy was sitting on the bed not meeting his eye and the smile the usually wore around Levi was missing too.

"Did you see that?"

Emerald just shrugged. He was embarrassed to see the house owner in a compromising position with his caregiver.

"I had nothing to do with that."

Emerald gaze quickly dropped to Levi's pants and he looked away immediately.

The boner was prominent. Levi gave him a side-smile.

"It's just a physical reaction," Levi sat next to him on the bed, "anyone can get that." He sat a tad bit too close for comfort.

"Look at me," Levi urged.

Emerald hesitantly turned toward him, still looking down.

"I am in no mood to repeat myself, brat."

Emerald quickly looked up to see Levi's lazy eyes staring at him.

Levi was close enough to count the freckles on the boy's cheeks.

"I fired her. It's going to be just you and me from now on." Emerald's lips parted at that. He didn't understand the sudden ticklish sensation in his stomach. Did he want to be alone with this house owner senpai?

"I know she didn't take proper care of you. I'll be home from now, so if you need anything I'll take care of it." Maybe Levi imagined it but the brown-haired boy's eyes twinkled at that last part.

They were hardly an inch away from each another and it took every cell in Levi's body to not pin the boy to the bed and leave him a hot mess.

Instead, Levi playfully noogied Emerald's hair and left the room.

Self control, you're the bitch.

When Levi left Emerald's room, he found no trace of Petra. He heaved a sigh of relief and went to his room. He picked his phone and dialled a number.

"She left about ten minutes ago. The tracker was planted. She should be easy to find." Levi smirked at the affirmative response and cut the call.

That's for getting me excited for nothing.

~End of Chapter 9~

***