Prologue

Hey, so this is my first time writing an Ereri fanfiction. I am relatively new to the Shingeki No Kyojin (or you may know it as Attack On Titan) fandom but I really ship LevixEren. Do let me know if I am doing it right :)

WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, BDSM, GRAPHIC BOYXBOY LOVE, AND MILD THEMES OF NON CONSENSUAL SEX. THIS IS A FANFICTION OF ATTACK ON TITAN. I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS, JUST THE PLOT. DEDICATED TO ALL THE YAOI LOVERS. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Levi was sweating profusely.

"A little more, a little more, almost there."

"No Master, I can't. Please stop. Master. MASTER! JUNIPER," she began incessantly weeping.

Ah fuck it!

Once again, his slave had come before him and Levi was not even close to his release. What's worse, this one was a crier. Tch!

If you can't be a good Subordinate, then why profile yourself so?

Levi had been a Dominant for as long as he could remember. Do you know how many 'good institutes' in Seattle could provide for the needs of Doms? Not many.

***

Levi was a self-assured, principled gentleman of thirty-two years. His crowd was limited to two 'friends' and zero acquaintances. Not that he cared. He was a self-made multi-millionaire who had branded on the world, perhaps for eternity, the name of Ackerman Steel for generations to come. He lost his parents in a mass trampling incident ages ago and his 17-year-old sister, Mikasa, chose to stay by herself in Chicago. He was ruthless, arrogant and super proud of his laurels: not everyone could handle that brand of energy dominating them 24x7. He financed her education there but aside from the occasional forced hellos and how are yous, they had nothing to say to each other.

His neighbours knew who he was (not the Dom bit). Each time he would go for a run or even fetch the mail, they would flash him smiles with dollar signs gleaming in their eyes. He had to play nice with them to maintain the image of a well-behaved rich man. He had no servants due to his, uh, lifestyle. Not that he needed one anyway. He liked cleaning and cooking himself. If anything, he was obsessively particular about it, about everything he could control. Everything apparently except this . . .

He switched his slave every other month or so, but off late he found no one that caught his eye. This slave was hardly a week old. His previous slaves too were similar to this one in a way. Levi loved sex and he was damn good at sex. Whether it was experience or just him, he was able to extract immense pleasure from his slave, without bleeding them. He did not mind them coming, eventually, but his slave coming before him was the biggest turn off. All the slaves he had had would come too soon and Levi would not even reach close to his climax. It would seem as though he were their slave.

Hanji Zoe would be so dead when he'd see her next. She had promised this wouldn't happen with slave number 18. Her 'institute' was on the opposite side of Seattle where Levi was staying and, quite frankly, the only one that could swiftly switch and provide slaves. If only there was another accessible institute. Being a rich hot shot he had the means to acquire exquisite slaves from around the world, but it required him to honey up connections and he wasn't up for the task. He had been dealing with Hanji since five years. Initially, he'd only visit the institute but then travelling back and forth became an annoyance. So he redesigned some aspects of his home and made a personal chamber of pleasure. He only started bringing slaves home six months back, but they had turned out to be such disappointments.

He mentally directed all his rage at Hanji's incompetence and roughly untied the slave. It was partly her fault. When Levi had asked her back at the institute if she could handle immense pain, the latter had seductively nodded. Just when Levi thought his rotten luck was turning, the slave had used the safe word and, as rules go, he had to stop. Fuck, he hated those rules.

"I'm taking you back to the institute. Dress up."

The slave looked dejected but knew better than to complain. She was just glad that Levi had not hit her black and blue like her previous owner. Levi knew other Doms and without so much as acknowledging those beings at any parties or common gatherings, he could tell they were evil incarnates. Levi, unlike most Doms, would release the slave after the 'deed' and, so long as they didn't break or dirty his house, allowed them to utilise his house as their own. His only condition being they do not leave said house.

Levi's kindness was refreshing and like all his previous slaves had begged, number 18 fell onto his feet and began begging to not be returned.

"Tch, I have made my mind up. I'm no longer your master. You have already let me down in bed, literally, so stop disappointing me further and dress up."

Levi extracted his feet from the slave's grasp and left the room to take care of his unfinished business. After a good 13 minutes, he found his release and cleaned up after himself until his stark bathroom was restored to its former glory. In Levi's world, only his body and his house were the cleanest things about him. Rest all was dark and dirty. As for this slave situation, he was going to make sure Hanji realised who she had taken for a ride. He was not going to fall for any other crafty bargains or selling words. He was going to return the slave and never return to Pins&Pleasure again. Ever.

~End of Prologue~