♡My art♡

Hanging out in a group of seven is much more fun then I'd ever imagined.

Having multiple friends really beat only having two.

Sure, it was nice when it was just Jin and Taehyung, but with multiple people we could play among us.

Oh! And, we could play group twister- which was fun. Jin's favorite game was mario kart. My personal favorite was Kirby Star Allies.

Usually we'd meet at my place, due to it being fairly empty with the exception of my mom being there. 

Today, however, we were going to Jungkooks house.

And lucky for me- I was the first to arrive.

It's okay, though, it's not like last time. This time, more people will be here. And I have my phone with mom on speed dial.

Besides, I trusted Jungkook. If anything, he'd e

"Oh! Jimin! You're early."

My dad had always told me, if you're not early, you're not on time. And that stuck with me. I've never been late to anything- not even school.

"Haha, yeah. S-Sorry." 

My stutter has calmed down a lot recently, especially since i've gotten more comfortable with the group. I still got it around Jungkook though, and sometimes Yoongi when he got too close.

"Not at all! It's a pleasure. Uhm, mind the mess. I was actually cleaning up."

I stepped into his home, which was warm and cozy. It smelt just like...Jungkook. Vanilla and Leather.

"Where's your p-parents?"

"Oh, yeah. Um. Dads...working."

He seemed nervous, sad- even. And what was even more blatant was the lie.

"Thats a lie." I didn't stutter.

"W-What?" he did.

"Nothing. You don't h-have to tell me. I shouldn't pry."

I walked further into the house, spotting some art supplies and a portrait. On it was an astounding painting with monotone colors but red splatter that stood out among the rest.

Jungkook seems somewhat uncomfortable after I called him out on his lie. Who wouldn't be? I was startled myself when he caught me lying about what I owe Jackson. Jungkook did it better though, at least when he calls someone out there's a charm to it.

"Whos this w-woman in the painting? It's beautiful." I asked to clear the air. Besides, I was sort of curious.

"Um...that's my mom." Jungkook grabbed the canvas with his large hands and gazed at it.

"Jimin, can I show you my art?"