♡Tutor♡

Me and Yoongi stepped back into the restaurant, and sat next to eachother. Yoongi immediately began horking down his food, but not before giving me a plate.

"Augh, Jimin. I had to slap both Jungkook and Taehyung. In fact, they have something to say to you. Dont you two?" Seokjin motioned towards them.

Taehyung faced me with puppy dog eyes and Jungkook poured in my direction.

"Sorry." it was in unison.

"Like you mean it." Seokjin pressed.

"Sorrryyyy." in sync once again.

"It's okay," my voice was small, but I had the biggest grin on my face. This was all too funny.

"T-Thank you Seokjin."

"Please, just call me Jin. We've gone over this. Now eat, you look skinny. Jungkook- Jungkook stop trying to eat Hobis food!"

The rest of the night went swell. I ate my fill, and mostly talked to Taehyung and Yoongi. We all said our goodbyes, and began to head our separate ways.

Well, almost went our separate ways.

"Wait!" A heaving Jungkook stopped me during my walk to the bus stop.

"H-huh?"

"We're in the same Chem class, right? You should totally tutor me!" he smiled. "I mean, you seem fairly smart to me. We could study at your place after school! I'll even pay you, if you need. Or just give you snacks from the convenience  store."

Where did he get the idea that I'd be a good tutor? Just because i'm quiet doesn't mean im smart.

Hes lucky that I happen to be good at Chemistry. "O-okay."

I couldn't hide the fact that I was somewhat excited to hangout with bunny boy Jungkook again. But I also have to be wary of his fboy reputation.

"Great! See you Monday!"

Strawberry Milk |Jikook♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara