♡Fresh Air♡

It was getting really hard to breathe, and my chest was constricting. If I hadn't stepped out, I'd probably be crying on the restaurants floor.

So, I allowed the fresh air to navigate its way into my lungs. If you could even call it fresh. It's still been heavily influenced with pollutants and carbon.

Is anything really fresh? Can anyone honestly be pure? Even as you first come out the womb, you're tainted. The world treats no one kindly.

I would know.

What is this? A pity party? Snap out of it, Jimin. Get back in there.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Oh. It was the shorter man from before.

"Yes. I'm okay."

He leaned against the buildings wall, glancing at me. "I never formally introduced myself, did I? I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

He extended his hand, which was fairly large and veiny compared to my small and smooth one.

I kinda liked his hands. I couldn't tell you why.

"Taehyung and Jungkook finally stopped going at it. In the midst of debating about whos your best friend, they forgot to check on you. Ironic isn't it?"

I giggled. "T-Tae has always been competitive. I guess J-Jungkook is too," I coughed. "W-why did you come out here anyways?"

"To check on you. Duh."

"W-why would you do that...when w-we're not friends?"

"Who said we weren't friends? Besides, I always check on distressed people. Not to mention Seokjin sent me out here. He said he'd kill me if I didn't."

I giggled. Maybe Jin wasn't faking his caring for me.

"Jin really adores and appreciates you. And I do too. We all do. So let's head back in there, and scarf down some junk food."

I smiled, and he held out his hand.

"Ready to go?"

Instead of nodding, I could answer.

"Y-Yes!"