♡Strawberry Milk♡

Here I was, back at the convenience store. But this time, I didn't come to steal. I wasn't even here to get delicious strawberry milk.

Well, I may come back for some strawberry milk later.

But for now, I was here to return Jungkooks money. I withdrew the stack of cash from my hoodie pocket and placed it on the counter.
Jungkook smiled at me.

"You're back! With money! But- doesn't look like you're buying anything." His happy voice and bright attitude reminded me of Taehyung.

"N-no. I-I'm just here to return some m-money."

"Oh no need! Hey, I saw you eyeing that strawberry milk today and yesterday. You didn't actually want banana did you? Do you want strawberry now?"

He's being way too nice. He wants something. He knows something. He's expecting something.

"I h-have to go." I quickly dashed out the store, despite potentially looking like fool in front of Jeon Jungook.

In the midst of my running, I bump into a heavy figure. "Aye watch it! Oh?" They turned around and grinned at me.

Shit.

"Pinky!" Jackson smirked. "I was just looking for you, buddy."

I sighed heavily, already withdrawing a wad of cash. Jackson snatched it from my hand instantly, counting each bill. "Aye," he huffed. "This ain't enough."

"H-huh? But I counted it. G-give it here i-i will count it a-again-"

"What? You don't think I can count on my own?! I'm surprised you can count with that stutter of yours asshole. This usually would be enough, but I added interest for yesterday."

"Y-you didn't t-tell me th-there was interest."

"I'm telling you now."

"What's going on here?"

In the midst of the chaos, I didn't notice Jungkook approaching in his uniform.
Apparently, Jackson didn't notice either.

"This twat is just giving me what he owes." Jackson motioned towards me, who waved awkwardly.

"What's he owe you? And why?"

"Money. And- because of something he did long ago."

I don't recall doing anything in particular to Jackson, except for being a small and vulnerable.

Oh, and having a stutter.

I think Jungkook noticed my innocence, because he looked at me warily whilst shrugging.

"Listen, Jackson, maybe you could just let this slide." Jungkook suggested. "I mean I can't see him doing anything wrong really-"

"What? So you're calling me a liar Jeon?" Jackson shoved Jungkook harshly. Jungkook remained composed despite Jackson's rising anger.

"Jackson. I'm not calling you anything. What does he owe you? Money? Here." Jungkook gave Jackson his own money before rushing over to me. Jackson looked taken aback, appalled, even. This isn't an expression i've even on him before.

"Cmon. Let's get out of here, shall we?"