♡Creepy!♡

"Good to see you Jimin,"

I met Jungkook at the entrance of school, where he was apparently waiting for me.

"H-Hi Jungkook." I shifted my backpack. "W-where should we d-dye your h-hair?"

"We can go to my place or yours. But we should stop by the store first to pick up the stuff."

"W-we can go to my place." I offered as we began to walk. I let Jungkook take the lead, assuming he'd take us to the store we needed to go to.

"Sounds good to me. I was thinking we get the dye from this hair store?"

We stopped in front of a white building surrounded by other shops. A pink glowing sign read Hair n stuff. Creative.

"Shall we?"

"We s-shall,"

So we did. The store smelt of many different fragrances. A woman behind the counter gave us a warm smile and waved kindly.

"Welcome you two! What are you looking for?"

Jungkook leaned over the counter, offering a smile himself. "Just some hair dye. What isle would that be in?"

"Isle 8. In the back." 

It was strange making our way back there and browsing the selection. I stood awkwardly on the side, not entirely sure what to do or say. Jungkook seemed to be in his own world, contemplating which color to choose.

"So. Park Jimin."

"Y-Yeah?"

"What color are you thinking?"

What?

"Oh I-I don't know-" I mumbled. What did he expect? It's not like I consistently change my hair color. Maybe he just wanted an outsiders perspective.

Quite Frankly, I think red would look nice on him. It contrasts his amber eyes. But what do I know?

"Wh-why are you asking me anyways?"

"Because, I want to know what you think, park. Why wouldn't I ask you?" Jungkook scoffed and picked up a red box.

"You were eyeing this one. Should I do red then?"

"C-creepy."

"Creepy? What's creepy?" Jungkook laughed. "Y-you always k-know w-what i'm  looking at and, uhm, and thinking o-of. A-are you eh, are you i-in my mi-mind or s-something?"

"Haha! No! I'm always just paying attention to those gorgeous eyes of yours. They sparkle when you're thinking of something in particular."

"C-creepy."

"Again?!"

"Y-you're always looking a-at me." I laughed. "Strangee." Poking fun at jungkook was- well, fun.

"Haha, okay. Well, i'll be going with red then. Who's house are we going to after this?"

"M-mine." We reached the counter and the lady rung Jungkook up. She sent us off with a- have a nice day!  "I- I have gloves and s-stuff there."

"Perfect. Is anyone home?"

Now why would that matter? He doesn't plan to kill me, does he?

"N-no. B-but we have security cameras."

"Oh good. So we'll be safe. I'm not going to kill you, Park Jimin."

Creepy.