END

5 years later

Third Person

"GUYS! Long time!" Jeongyeon exclaimed as she saw the others at their meeting place.

"Geez! As expected, did Nayeon the coz of your late this time?" Jihyo whined.

"Hey, I heard My name!" Nayeon yelled as she got in the place.

They are now in the café that owns by Dahyun. Yep, After graduating, She decided to build it as her business with the help of her business partner Eunwoo.

"Hey unnie, have this," Dahyun said and gave 2yeon a drink.

"Woah, Dahyun you look more mature now. Where's Eunwoo anyway?" Nayeon asked

"He's inside. He's the one preparing the food with our other staff. While I did the service with others too." Dahyun explains.

"WASSUP!" Sana yelled as she gets in the place.

"Where's Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked.

"She doesn't want to come with me. She said that she'll go here with Chungha and Eunha. Also with Sowon." Sana explained and sat beside Jihyo.

"Bet you got into a fight with her again," Jihyo said.

"Nah."

"Then what's the reason now?" Nayeon asked.

"She asked me when I will ask her to be her girlfriend. I said soon." Sana said that made the others frown.

"Come on, why don't you do it now? We all know that you love her." Jihyo said.

"I want her to do it, it's more romantic," Sana said and crossed her arms.

"And it's a top's duty." Jeongyeon reminded me that it made them all laugh again.

"Girls!" Eunha greeted them as they entered with Tzuyu and Chungha.

"Who is she talking to?" Sana asked.

"Basically Me and Dahyun. We're GIRLS." Jihyo said.

"Whatever."

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Dahyun asked Tzuyu.

"She went to Mina unnie's house to pick her up."

"Oh."

"Ladies, here's food for everyone." Eunwoo butted in holding servings of food.

"Woah! Dahyun you made a good decision with Eunwoo!" Jeongyeon said that made all of them look at her.

"W-what? I mean... partnering in business with Eunwoo."

"Dense!" Nayeon said

It's been years but every time They are talking about Dahyun's relationship status, they can't help to feel sad about her and Momo.

"It's ok unnie. I'm all good now." Dahyun said.

"Hehe, yeah right. So Eunwoo. Don't you have a plan on uhm... date someone?" Jihyo asked and look at Dahyun.