~Chapter 77

Mina's PoV

As Jimin leaves, I sat on the bed again.

"Chaeyoung..."

What if.... what if the dream will happen. What if it's giving me a hint?

Should I agree so Chaeyoung will be fine?

I covered my face with my hands.

I don't know what to do. I promise to chaeyoung that I won't let Jimin touch me. But.... if I refuse Jimin...

God, Mina! It's just a dream!

"Mina." I looked up as I heard someone and saw Bambam looking at me.

"Bambam... Bambam please help me. I don't want to marry him. Please!" I plead as I ran to him.

I held his arm and begged.

"Bambam please, He'll kill Chaeyoung if I refuse to marry him," I said and started to cry.

"Then marry him. You have no choice, Mina. I'm sorry if I can't help you with this." Bambam said.

"Bambam, Please. I can't marry him. I don't want to marry him. Please."

"Mina, it's time. I'm sorry." He said

He pulled me up.

"Stop crying, it won't change the fact that you need to marry him. Besides, it will look suspicious if you'll go there crying. Chaeyoung will see you." Bambam said

"Is this final? You can't help me?" I asked

"Sorry."

"Bring Jimin here first. I want to talk to him." I said without looking at him.

"Ok," Bambam said and went out of the room.

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Jimin," Bambam called up which catches my attention.

"What? Where's my bride?" Jimin asked making me frown

"Your bride?"

"Oh sorry, I'll introduce you to her later," Jimin said and smirked at me.

"Mina wants to talk to you first," Bambam said

M-mina? Mina is his bride?

"Oh Bambam! Why did you reveal it already?! It's supposed to be a surprise." Jimin said that made me even more confused

"What the fuck are you talking about?! Mina won't marry you!"

"Sorry, but that's why you're here. To witness or wedding day. Wait, is it fine to meet my wife before our wedding?" Jimin said and looked at Bambam as he asked for his last sentence.

"W-what? No! You kidnapped her! Maybe you just threatened her!"

"Let's find out," Jimin said and shrugged.

"Bambam, get Lisa and bring her to the other room. It's going to be a wedding ceremony of Mina and Me witnessed by Chaeyoung. Great isn't it?"

"Shut up! Mina won't let you do that!"

"Poor Cub, went here to save the girl she loves when in fact she just wasted her time because she just went here to witness a beloved couple getting married," Jimin said and leave

No, she won't do that.

Lisa's Pov

As Jimin leaves, I looked at Chaeyoung who seems ready to kill someone. Bambam went closer to me and removed me from being tied to the chair but didn't remove the tie on my hands.

Before leaving, I looked at Chaeyoungg and gave her a look that she will understand.

We are on our way to the other room gladly there is no one here. Bambam was behind me, holding me tightly.

"You think I will let Chaeyoung sacrifice me?" I asked making him look at me confusedly.

"We've been teammates for a long time yet you didn't know how I do my acts," I said

I turned around to face him and not hesitating, I kick his stomach making him flinch.

"Li- Ouch!"

"Sorry buddy, but I won't tolerate this kind of stupidity if you," I said and give him a spin kick that made him to lost consciousness.

"Easy." I hissed.

I looked for something sharp that can remove the tie on my hands and saw a pocket knife in Bambam's pocket.

As I released in grips of the rope, I immediately contact Jaebum.

"Hello, You can pass now. Be safe." I said

["Noted."]

I looked at the nearest window. Seems like we're on the highest floor. Basically, before getting where they need to face the guards down there.

I dragged Bambam first and put him in the room that was supposed to be where he should put me.

"I'm sorry bro." I just said

I'm about to go out of the place when two guards saw me.

"Geez."

Mina's PoV

"What is it, Mina?" Jimin asked as he entered the room.

I sighed and looked at him.

"Don't do anything to Chaeyoung. Please, You'll let her after this right?"

"Of course Mina. I will."

"Ok." I just said

He offered a hand but I refused.

"I will just say "I do" but it doesn't mean you can touch me," I said and walk ahead as I go out of the room.

"Fine." He said and followed me.

We walked to the place where he put me before bringing me to that room.

I saw Chaeyoung being tied. I became more worried when I saw the wounds on her arms because of the tightness of the grips on her.

Just like in my dream.

"M-mina," Chaeyoung said as she saw me.

I can clearly see the sparks in her eyes as her gaze landed on me. I wanted to go to her and just hug her so tight.

"Jimin, you can just remove the tie on Chaeyoung, it's inappropriate to witness our wedding in that situation." I said without looking at Chaeyoung just at Jimin.

Jimin just smiled and nodded. He signaled one of his men to untie Chaeyoung.

I looked at her and she seems surprised by what I said.

"M-mina, Let's go now." She said and was about to walk closer to me but the guards stopped her.

"Sorry, Chaeyoung.... but I won't come with you. The reason why you are here is to witness the wedding nothing more." I said and didn't look at her.

"W-what? No, you said that you need help. Mina tells me, this is just a play, right? You promised to me."

"Let's start this," I said to Jimin

I looked at Jimin and he was smirking at Chaeyoung.

Sorry Chaeyoung