~[RSvU]18

Mina's PoV

"Mina where are you going?" Nayeon asked as I stood up

I just realized that Tzuyu and Chaeyoung still outside for long so I decided to followed them.

"I'll look for Tzuyu and Chaeyoung." I said and they just nodded.

As I went out of the venue, I tried to find them by roaming the whole school until I got in the comfort room.

I'm about to enter but a voice stopped me. I stayed outside the comfort room and just listen.

"Chaeyoung, I'll talk to her if you want." I heard Tzuyu said

"N-no. Please don't." Chaeyoung said begging.

"But Chaeyo-"

"Please. I know I can't handle it anymore but please. Don't."

I frowned upon what I heard, I don't know what they are talking about but it seems so serious so I decided to go back at the venue.

"Mina." I heard a voice called me. I looked back and saw an unfamiliar girl.

"Uh? Excuse me?"

"You're Mina right?" She asked

"Yeah.

She closed her eyes and inhaled then released a deep sigh.

"Don't let that scent disappear. It is in need by this time." She said and continued to walk while I left dumbfounded.

Scent?

Time?

I turned back to look for her but it's too late when I saw her entered in a crowded place.

Haven't seen that girl here, is she a participant also?

~~~~~~~
Tzuyu's PoV

"It's the string Tzuyu! I don't know but it just appeared in my head! I can't take it anymore! I'm confused!"

My eyes widened in surprise as I heard what Chaeyoung said. I leaned closer to her and pulled her up.

"What happened? Can you see it?" I asked

"No, but it just appeared in my head. I don't know why."

"Then what's the matter?" I asked

"Remember last night, when I had a nightmare. It's me with a girl. She told me that she didn't promise me anything and that stabs me multiple times. I felt that I trusted a wrong person. Now, It's in my head, i drew it. I don't how but as I finished my work, I saw that girl in my work. She's also the girl in my dream. In my work, the string to me and her is connected."

"Are you say-"

"I think it's Mina. No, I'm sure it's mina. But why does it hurt so much?! I still don't know what happened the day before I see myself laying on the hospital bed but the pain. I can't forget it!"

I looked at Chaeyoung who's in deep sorrow. Seeing her like that hurts me.

"My head says we're still together. But what I'm feeling is a deep betrayal. I don't know why. I don't know if this is right." Chaeyoung said trying to calm herself.

"You could just avoid her. You've been talking to her since you woke up considering you're also feeling that whenever you see her." I suggested

"Chaeyoung, I'll talk to her if you want." I asked to her that made her to look at me.

"N-no. Please don't." Chaeyoung said

"But Chaeyo-"

"Please. I know I can't handle it anymore but please. Don't."

"Chaeyoung, Mina unnie will understand this. This is just for a while." I said to her

"How sure are you that this pain will stop if I stop seeing her? I want to know what happened before but the pain is stopping me." Chaeyoung said

I blinked as I realized what she's talking about. I just hugged her and decided to go home. I texted the others and said that Chaeyoung and I is already home.

Not so long, we arrived home and let Chaeyoung go to her room.

"What happened?" Mom asked

"She's just tired." I said

"She's being tired lately, are you having hard tasks?"

"No mom, she's thinking so much that's why." I said and sat on the couch.

"So how's the contest?"

"She managed to finish it." I just said.

"And you? How are you?" Mom asked

"I'm afraid of Chaeyoung. She's thinking too much these days." I said and let out a deep sigh.

"How about, we schedule an outing? After your exam." Mom suggested

"It's not fun if it's just the three of us since dad is so busy to his work." I said

"Bring your unnies." Mom suggested and stood up.

But- aishhh

"Wait mom." I called up as I remembered something. She hummed and look at me.

"Somi, somi is daughter of your friend right?" I asked

"Ah yeah, why?"

"She's different. I can feel it." I said and leaned my back on the couch.

"different?"

"You know before? When I told you about Chaeyoung? That she's something special. Then other day I found out that she's like you?" I asked

"You're telling that somi also did?" Mom asked

"Not really, But She's different. There's with her and seems she knows something." I said

"I actually didn't know too. But why don't you talk to her and know her more if you think that way?" Mom asked.

"I'd rather made billion conclusions than to approach her first." I said and closed my eyes as I lay myself in the couch.

I heard my mom laughed then a doorbell echoed outside.

"I'll pick it. I said and stood up.

I went out of the house and walked to the gate as I saw a figure of a girl facing back.

"Excuse me what can I hel-"

"Hi, I'm here to give this."

Oh really?

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ok brushed off, I'll just minimizing the part of Somi here since I'm afraid that I'll spoil to much in my upcoming story of her.