~[RSvU]40

Third Person

"You told them that we're going out?"Chaeyoung asked Mina as they walk to the parking lot to get the older's car.

"A-aniyo," Mina said and opened the car for the younger. She also went in on the other side.

"Then why are you stuttering?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I... they just found out," Mina said and started the car.

"Are you so excited for them to find out about it?" Chaeyoung joked but Mina replied with a Yes.

"Really? You're so obvious then!" Chaeyoung said and laugh.

"Whatever, so anything you want to buy first?" Mina asked

"Huh? I thought you already set a plan?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well yeah but it's too early so let's just roam around first?"

"Ok, let's go to the mall!" Chaeyoung cheerfully said that and made Mina giggle.

She started the car and drives to the mall where also near the set place.

"Here we are," Mina said as they arrived at the mall.

"Nice, now let's roam around," Chaeyoung said.

They walk inside and started to wander.

"Wait," Mina said that making Chaeyoung look back at her.

She saw the older in her dark aura ready to kill someone.

"W-why? Mina, is there a problem?" Chaeyoung asked nervously.

Mina looks around as pairs of eyes greeted her.

"You shouldn't cut your hair like that! Look they are drooling over you." The older's whine like a kid made Chaeyoung burst into laughter. She walked beside the older and grabbed her hand without hesitation.

"I thought something happened to you, gosh, let's go. We need to roam all around before the set time arrives." Chaeyoung.

Mina just rolled her eyes and clung her arms to the younger's shoulder keeping Chaeyoung's head down.

"Hide your face, they are looking at you," Mina said

"Yah Mina! It's ok." Chaeyoung said and removed the arms of the older's around her.

"It's not."

"Gosh Mina, it's fine," Chaeyoung said and gave the older's look.

"Here, is this fine?" Chaeyoung asked as she holds the hand of the older making it intertwined.

The older woman calmed down which Chaeyoung noticed made her chuckle.

Mina on the other hand averted her eyes and just continued to walk as she was holding the younger's hand.

"Let's go there." Chaeyoung pointed to the store of stuffed toys and dragged Mina.

"Mina, you look like this!" Chaeyoung squealed showing the penguin stuffed toy that is frowning.

"Whatever."

"Yah are you mad?"

"Nah."

"Fine, I'll buy this," Chaeyoung said and walk to the counter leaving Mina outside the store.