~[RSvU]47

Mina's PoV

As I left the building, I suddenly felt anxious I don't know why. I decided to walk back to Sana's apartment when I passed by a vacant stall. I saw an old lady just sitting there and smiling at every people passing by.

Unconsciously, my feet walked to her closer. It's already late when I realize that I'm standing in front of her stall.

"Good morning young lady." She said.

"A-ay... good morning. Uhm has a nice day." I just said and was about to walk when I heard her speak up.

"On a special day, in a special place. You'll be with the person that is destined for you. Standing far away from you and you'll be walking to that person closer. You should stop worrying about it young lady. Everything is getting paid off." She said and smiled at me again.

I don't know if she's talking to me since many people are passing by, but hearing what she said?

The person standing from me for a far? me walking to that person? Special place?

Thinking that the first thing that came to my mind is the dream.

Stop worrying? How can I stop worrying knowing that If that thing happened, Chaeyoung and I will not be together?

Not so long I arrived at the apartment and I saw Sana talking to someone on her phone.

"I'm back." I just said.

She puts down her phone and faces me with a smile.

"How is it?" She asked.

"Mom is not there."

"Oh."

"Weird that her secretary said that she went to Korea," I said.

Sana just nodded and went to the kitchen.

I just sighed and decided to call Chaeyoung. Since it's Saturday maybe she's not busy...

.
.
.

"Why she's not answering my phone calls?" I asked myself as I contacted her many times.

"Hey, food is ready," Sana said as she went out of the kitchen.

"Sana, did you talk to Chaeyoung?" I asked.

"Yeah a while ago." She answered.

"Why she's not answering my phone calls," I asked her which made her look at me.

"Ahh... maybe she's busy? I talked to her an hour ago so... she also told me that she's doing something important." Sana said.

Important? So important to ignore my calls?

"Anyway, Did you ready your things? I readied mine." She said.

"Yeah, I want to go back now. I feel anxious about mom going back to Korea. I mean she doesn't have any business there, what the heck is she doing there?"

"Maybe uhm.. she misses that place?" Sana said and shrugged.

"Yeah? Miss that place and go back there leaving her business here?"

"Come on, of course, she needs a break?"

"Break? She's too workaholic. Especially now that I refused that marriage from the Kims." I said.

"Uhm.."

"Never mind, let's just forget about it," I said.

Chaeyoung's PoV

"I hope you understand me, Chaeyoung." Mrs. Myoui said.

"Thank you for the time." She said

"Ne." I just said and bowed.