~[RSvU]13

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Bye Mom!" Tzuyu and I said as we head out of the house.

Today is we're going to school. Luckily Mom arrived this morning to help us to prepare for our food since Tzuyu and I can't cook. While dad is still in his business as usual.

"Take care!" Mom yelled who's standing in the doorway.

Tzuyu and I decided to use bike to go to school and after few minutes we arrived there.

"WOAH! CHAEYOUNG-AH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Dahyun exclaimed as she saw me.

"What happened to your hair?! You look like an oppa now!" Dahyun continued. I just laughed at her as we parked our bikes.

"You're handsome as fuck, the girls are now looking at you geez." Dahyun said

"Yah, hajima.. it's just me ok?"

We three went in the school and yes, many students are talking about us..

"School meal club ey!"

"Goddesses!"

"Chaeyoung with new hairstyle. She looks like a daddy."

I laughed in the last sentence that I heard which Tzuyu and Dahyun slso heard but they just smirked.

"Oh my god." I just mumbled.

"Tzuyu-ah where is- woah. Chaeyoung I almost didn't recognize you!" Jihyo unnie said as she saw me.

"Hehe."

"U-uhm anyway. Chaeyoung since you're here. I just want to say that you can use to vacant room at senior's floor to practice."

"Oh thanks."

"Ok, I'll go now. Nice cut!" Jihyo unnie said and ran away after.

"Should I also cut my hair?" Dahyun asked

"Pfft!"

Not so long, we arrived at our room and do what the usual thing  to do.

While the teacher is discussing, A thought came in my mind.

I sighed and look at my hands.

It's been so long since I do drawings. I don't know if I can still do it by now.

I just shook off my thought and remember what Jihyo unnie said.

"I just thought that you wanted because Mina told me that you're into that stuff."

How did she know?

Whatever, maybe I'll just use the lunchtime to practice. I hope I can still do it.

I focused again on the lesson which Dahyun and Tzuyu also doing since the class started.

"Just to remind, danger is really part of our life. It can be expected or not." Our teacher said.

I frowned as I heard her statement.

Suddenly I felt something weird. More like I'm in an anxious state for unknown reason.

"She's in danger!"

I snapped as I saw something in my mind. It's blurry but I can see some details on it.

"Is there a problem Ms. Son?" My teacher asked.

I looked around as I realize that I'm standing, Tzuyu and Dahyun looking at me confusedly.

"N-nothing miss... I'm sorry." I said and sat again.

"You're ok?" Tzuyu asked who's sitting beside me.