~[RSvU42]

Mina's PoV

"Mina, are you ready?" Sana asked me and gave me a look.

I sighed and nodded.

"I should..." I just said.

"Ok... let's go." She said and hop in her car.

I also did the same and sat beside her.

We're now heading to my mom's company to talk to her.

If you don't know, I've been living with my father in Korea since I transferred to my current school.

My mom and dad have been separated since before but that didn't affects me.

"After this, what are we going to do?" Sana asked.

"Do your stuff and go back to Korea again. I hope this will get through nicely." I said

"Don't worry too much. If your father is ok with it. Then what more your mom right?" Sana asked

"I know... but of course, we can't assure that."

Along the way, I recalled the talk I had with my dad when I'm still in South Korea.

Flashback

"Dad?" I called up while we were having dinner.

"Yes?" He asked who was busy with his meal.

"Uhm... You know Chaeyoung right?"

"Yeah. The girl who made you smile every day?"

Wu- ok I shouldn't ask it again.

"Why? Is there a problem?" He asked as he noticed that I started to blush.

I mean who's not?! Why so straightforward dad!?

"N-nothing... Anyway. About Chaeyoung, uhm."

"Come on Mina. You like her don't you?" He asked making me shocked.

"Dad!"

"HAHAHA why?"

"Can you please at least have some break? You're making me feel uneasy."

"Fine, So it's true.... well why do I even ask? It's obvious." He said

I'm done

"I love her dad. So much...." I said

"Really?" My dad asked causing me to look at him.

"Yes, dad. I'm sure about her."

"How sure are you? How sure are you that it's a love you are feeling towards her?" He asked seriously.

How sure I am?

I stopped for a bit and think of a wise answer but suddenly reality hits me.

Do I need to think of a wise answer?

"Mina?"

I looked at my dad and smiled at him.

"Dad, you witnessed how happy I am with Chaeyoung. It's all true, it's not just happiness that I feel whenever I'm with her. All days that I'm with her are a mystery. I don't know what will happen next but as long as I'm with her, I feel unworried about what will happen next. That's enough reason for me to stay with her and love her. There are more of them."