~[RSvU]:1

Mina's PoV

I immediately went to the comfort room as after what I found out.

I should've expected this already. How can I talk to her right now? She can even remember me. She can't see the strings either.

I stayed at the cubicle as I calm myself after I went out of the room.

Now I'm starting to think if we're really meant for each other. Or we're still even do. I stopped dreaming about it, she can't remember me, and the fact that she can't see the strings anymore.

"M-mina?"

I snapped as I heard someone knocking outside the cubicle. I wiped my tears and composed my self Before actually going out.

"Oh. Nayeon. Why?" I asked

Nayeon looked at me worryingly and then suddenly hugged me.

"It's ok, she'll remember you. You will help her right?" Nayeon asked between our hug.

I didn't respond as I don't know what to say.

"Mina, right?" She asked agaid as she broke into our hug.

"I-... I don't know."

"Wae?"

"I don't know if it's still worth it to do that. I mean, What if what I saw in my dream is true? That the string is no longer connected? That's why she stopped seing does things and that's why I can't dreamed about it anymore?" I asked and started to cry again.

"Shh, it's fine. Everything will be ok. Don't give up easily."

"But she can't remember me."

"And it doesn't mean you have to give up. She just forgot you. But she didn't say that she hate you right? Let's help her to bring back her memories. Let's go. You can do it." Nayeon said and smiled at me.

I wiped my tears and just let her to drag me back to the room. As we entered to the room, I can hear loud laughters and voice. My gaze landed on Chaeyoung who's smiling revealing her dimple.

A smile formed in my lips after seeing her like that.

"Mina!" Dahyun exclaimed as she saw me.

"Want to hear a joke from Chaeyoung?" Dahyun asked and dragged me closer to them.

"Uh?"

"Chaeyoung go on." Dahyun said.

"Uh.. What do you call next to USA?" She asked looking in my eyes.

I was stunned for a minute but Dahyun elbowed me causing me to snapped.

"USB?"

"Yah! That's supposed to be a joke. If you know it at least act like you don't." She said and pout that made the others to laugh.

Cute

"Who wants to eat?" Jihyo asked which the other's answered immediately.

Jihyo,Momo,Nayeon and Jeongyeon went out o buy some foods leaving Me,Dahyun,Tzuyu and Sana.

"So back to strings thing. I didn't know we're destined." Sana said to Tzuyu

"Shut up, as long as it's not said by Chaeyoung i will not accept it." Tzuyu said

"But she already d-"

Dahyun was cutted when Tzuyu glared at her.

"Hehe."

"I'll go to comfort room." Tzuyu said.

"I'll come!" Sana said

They were about to go but stopped then look at Dahyun.

It took a minute before Dahyun realizes what they mean.

"Ah yes! I'll come too. Mina unnie, look after Chaeyoung!" Dahyun said and ran away.

I just smiled and close the door after.

"You ok?" I asked to her

"Yeah."she said and smiled

It all went silent after that. But it's a comfortable silent tho. I keep on looking at her then if she noticed I immediately avert it.

Omg Mina, you look weird

"Mina right?" She spoke up.

I looked at her and nodded instantly.

"Sorry if I can't remember anything."

"Uh, It's ok. We'll help you to bring it back." I said

"Uhm... Is it true that I saved you?" She asked

I just smiled and nodded as an answer.

"I'm cool if that's the case." She said and laugh.

"Yeah..."

"I hope we can be friends Mina unnie.  Dahyun said that we used to bond with you and the others also." She said

I just smiled bitterly on what she said. I don't know if I should be glad that She wants to be friends with me after what I've done or be sad because seems that she didn't believe on tzuyu when she said that we're meant for each other.

"O-ofcourse. So be good already. I want to take you out."

"Eh?"

"I-.. I mean with others ofcourse... yeah." I said

Gosh

"Ahh. But i think I'll be busy since i need to catch-up in our lessons after i get recover." Chaeyoung said.

"You can do it, it will be just a piece of pie to you." I said and laughed

"Yeah, how funny I can remember some of my lessons till now but can't remember you and others." She said that changed her expression.

"It's ok, you don't have to worry about it too much." I said

"Uhm Mina unnie, You believe in red strings?" She asked

"Why?" I asked

"Nothing, I just find it unrealistic." She said and shrugged.

Unrealistic? So you think it's not real huh?

"Why tho?"

"It's just stupid. I mean-"

"Stop, let's just forget about it. If you say that it's not real then I'm do fine with it."

No I'm not really fine with it Chaeyoung.... It hurts that you see it as "stupid" when In fact that is the only thing I'm holding on.

I'm still hoping that you and I are connected. That you're destined with me.

And it just hurts me as you said that. Please stop it, I don't want to hear it coming from you. Because that is the only thing that I'm holding on to.

~~~~~~
A/N: I don't know if this thing happened to y'all. The feeling that you lost something/someone you really love and you wanted to bring it back but something is pulling you and saying that "it's not worth it anymore so you better stop"😀