~[RSvU]26

Third person

While Chaeyoung and Somi are out, Tzuyu and the others decided to have some play.

"Are you all sure you can swim?" Chungha asked the the two.

"Yep!"

"Ok, let's go!" Chungha said and run to the water.

Tzuyu and Dahyun also did the same. They enjoy the water like a child playing and having fun.

"Dahyun catch!" Tzuyu said as She tossed the ball to Dahyun which Dahyun received. She passed it to Chungha and they continued the sequence.

"What took the two so long?" Dahyun whined

"I'll follow them." Tzuyu said and about to go up when she suddenly felt something.

"Ouch!"

Chungha and Dahyun looked at Tzuyu who's now drowning.

"Tzuyu!"

"M-my... legs!" Tzuyu said as she's trying to lift herself.

Chungha made her way to the younger. She lift her and put out the younger to water.

"What happened?" Chungha asked

"It'- cramps!" Tzuyu said in pain.

"What are we going to do?!" Dahyun asked

"I-i don't know! C-call for a help!" Chungha said

Chungha looked for her phone to call for help while Dahyun ran back to the hotel.

"Dahyun!"

Dahyun stopped as someone called her and as she looks back she was suprised.

"Omg?! What are you doing here?!Let's not talk for now! Tzuyu needs help!" Dahyun said

"Why?!"

"Come with me." Dahyun said and ran back to the place where she left Tzuyu

They all stopped as they saw Tzuyu in relief now.

"Omg am I doing it right?" Chungha asked as she keeps looking at her phone while holding Tzuyu's leg.

"I-it's fine." Tzuyu said who's fine  now

"All done? Are you ok now?" Dahyun asked

"Ye- WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Tzuyu exclaimed as she saw the seniors.

"Yah! Why? Don't you want me to see you flirting with her?!" Sana said

"Hey, I'm not doing anything wrong here. I'm just helping her." Chungha explain.

"Who are you?" Sana asked

"She's Chungha, our friend. But it doesn't matter. Why are you all here? I thought you have exams?!" Tzuyu said

~~~~~

Mina's PoV

"The exam was cancelled, the admin caught many students cheating specially in Lisa's section so they cancelled it and announced that the seniors will have a break and will go back to school the same date as yours. We'll take the exam as we go back." Jihyo explain.