~[RSvU]21

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Are your stuff is all set?" Tzuyu asked to me as I fixed my things to bring for tomorrow.

"Yep, seems so excited Tzuyu." I said and laugh lightly.

"Really! I can't believe we're having a vacant in gladly dad and mom can come." Tzuyu said

"I heard Mom also invited her friends it's good that we invited Dahyun. At least the trip is not that boring." I said and closed my bag.

"Yeah, anyway I'll just go down and talk to mom." Tzuyu said and left the room.

I sat on my bed and get my school bag as I decided to bring my sketchbook also.

"Huh?" I utters as a bracelet fell down as I pull out my sketchbook.

I picked it from the floor and look on it. It's a bracelet with a red thread ribbon.

"I didn't remember that I have this?" I told to myself.

I just sighed and put it on my pocket. I lay down and just looking at the ceiling.

It's been a week after I begged on Tzuyu not to stop Mina unnie seeing me. And as what I noticed we rarely meet each other. At first I thought Tzuyu talked to Mina unnie but seems that Mina unnie is just busy due to the exams and projects.

I closed my eyes as I felt the tiredness and wanting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~
Third Person

Chaeyoung opened her eyes and saw that she's in unfamiliar place. She's in a room, standing at the corner as she saw Mina sitting at the bed that is seems to be talking to someone at the couch. Chaeyoung saw the figure of the person that Mina is talking to but she can't see the face of it.

As she scanned the figure of the latter, she knew that it's a girl who's Mina is talking to.

Chaeyoung didn't do any moves or noise and just watch the two having a conversation.

"Aniyo, I won't take this off. You gave this to me so I'll use this. Besides I don't believe in bad luck so I don't mind." Chaeyoung heard Mina said

Chaeyoung looked at the thing that Mina is referring to and saw the same bracelet that she saw on her sketchbook.

She pulled it out on her pocket but she didn't  saw it there.

'Where is it? I know i just putted it inside?' Chaeyoung asked to herself.

"Hmm.. is that so? Ok please don't let the others take that from you. It's something special. You should be the only person to have that." Chaeyoung heard from the latter that Mina is talking to.

At that moment, she frowned at her thoughts. An Idea came in her mind that maybe the bracelet is actually owned by Mina but she's thinking how did it get into her sketchbook.

~~~~~~~~

Chaeyoung woke up at the same position, she sat up and check her surroundings finding herself in her own room.

As she's winded up, she checked her pocket and found the bracelet.

'If what I saw is true, then Mina is the one who owned this. Should I give it back?' Chaeyoung thought.

"Chaeyoung, the food is ready." Tzuyu said as she went in the room.

"Ok thanks." Chaeyoung said and move out from her bed.