~[RSvU]28

Chaeyoung's PoV

She's hurting? We're both hurting.... can it still be consider as love?

Am I really hurting? Or I'm just feeling what she's feeling? It actually make sense after all. I mean there are times I don't know why I'm suddenly feeling that feels.

Aside from the fact that I found out, That the reason why I'm hurting is because of the promise she had that she also broke. I don't know what else could be the reason.

"She's here." Somi whispered and look back.

As I look back I saw Mina walking to our place.

Suddenly I remembered what happened the other night.

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung, I'm sorry for loving you. I didn't know I became so stupid not to notice that you're hurting whenever you see me."

"Mina! Come join us!" I heard Nayeon unnie yelled.

Mina just smiled and walked to there place.

"So what's your plan?" Somi asked looking at Nayeon,Jeongyeon,
Momo,Jihyo, Chunga's place.

Plan?

Do I have any?

"I don't know... All I can remember is the painful happenings. I can't remember the good ones. I want to convince myself that we're true and what I'm feeling for her is right. But that scene is keep on stopping me. Making me ask myself if she's telling the truth or she's honest this time. I can't even remember why she did that." I said and smiled bitterly.

"I'm actually hoping that the time I woke up, I hope I completely forgot everything, specially the scenes that keep on hurting me." I continued.

"But you want her right? You want to end up with her." Somi asked that made me frowned.

"if what you're hoping will happen, do you think you guys are still have connections?"

"What do you mean?"

"As I know, Red strings is formed and become stronger because of the memories of two people. The memories became threads. Even if it's sad or happy memories, as long as it's memories you guys still have a connection. It's up to you if your want it to become stronger." Somi said and stood up.

"So be thankful that you still can remember some memories. Even if it hurts you. Nothing is bad here in the world Chaeyoung. Those memories of yours can be good if you'll take a look on it in different perspective." She said offered a hand to me.

"Let's go and join them." She said

I just smiled and nodded as I accepted her hand.

We both walk to their place. As we got to the place, My eyes landed to Mina who's also looking at me.

Is she looking at me?

I immediately averted my eyes as it both meet.

"Dahyun! Come here and join us!" Somi shouted to Dahyun

She just walk to us with a long face and sat beside me.

"What's wrong?" I asked