Chapter 8

Rogue POV

I woke up feeling as if something was missing. I turned around to make sure that Fro was still here, thank god he was. What is it than? What em I missing?

"Kagura" Yes that's it I miss Kagura. I get dressed and ready for the day. Sting bursts in to my room, looking around frantically.

"Have you seen Yukino!"

"Not today, last time I saw her she was on her way home."

"Well she's not at her apartment,"

"Ok well I'm going to Mermaid heel" I say picking up Fro and walking out the door,

~~time skip Mermaid heel~~

I walk up to Mermaid heels door and walk right in.

"Who..... Oh, hi Rogue" Milliana (Is that how you spell the crazy cat ones name) says. I open my mouth to ask where Kagura is only to be cut off by Milliana "Sorry, I haven't seen Kagura today"

"Umm, do you know where I can find her"

"Have you tried her apartme... Oh kitty" She squeals just noticeing Fro behind my legs. She bends down and goes to grab him, but I pick him up just in time and run out the door to Kagura's apartment.

"That was close," I say to Fro

"Fro thinks so too"

"Well we're here" I knock on her door and wait for her to come out. She doesn't. I knock again "Kagura" silence, "Kagura" I yell though the door knocking again, no answer. Just in that moment of worry for Kagura something comes over me and I kick down her door looking every where for her "Any luck Fro"

"No, Fro did not find anything"

"I wander where she is"

"Fro does too"

I wonder around her apartment and outside it. I go around to her doorway and pick up 3 scents two seem slightly familiar, but one I would recognize anywhere. It's Kagura. I run out following it.

"Wait, wait for Fro"

"Oh sorry" I say picking him up and continueing following her sent.

Sting POV

I wake up to Lector shaking my shoulder.

"Come on Sting it's time to wake up"

"agghhhh" I say in to my pillow

"What"

"yyuuuuuukiiiiiii" I say turning around on to my back

"What about her?"

I get up and quickly get dressed.

"Come on lets get going Lector"

We both run to the guild not bothering to wake Rogue or Fro. I run in to the guild and look around."Wheres Yukino? She's normaly here early?"

"I have no memory of her getting here today" Rufus said hearing me talking to Lector

"Ok, well I'm going to go find her"

"Just wait here, she'll turn up eventually"

"Nar, I'm going to go find her. See ya"

I ran out the guild with Lector hot on my trali. I get to Yukino's and knock on her door "Yo, Yukino. You home" no answer. I put my hand on her door and it opens "What??" I rush in looking for her. Only to realise the house in empty.

"I'm here." Lector puffs walking into the bed room where I am. "Wait were is she." He asks

"I don't know" I mumble "Lets go ask Rogue" I say taking off again.

"Wait" Lector yells

"Hurry up" I say looking back. I run in to our apartment and burst in to Rogue's room. "Have you seen Yukino!"

"Not today, last time I saw her she was on her way home."

"Well she's not at her apartment,"

"Ok well im going to Mermaid heel"

Did he just say that it's ok that she's missing! I have to find her! I run back outside and go back to her place trying to pick up her sent. I went just in to her door way when I picked up 3 scents. Two of them didn't matter but one was Yukino. I followed her sent with Lector right behind me. I just keep running after it no matter how far I have to run!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I know there short!! I don't know how many people actually read this part as I know I normaly don't but I just wanted to say thank you everyone!!! I love it when people comment telling me to update more it inspires me to right more!! and getting 2.8K views!! I would have been over the moon with 200 views but 2.8K is amazing!!! Thank you everyone so much!

Oh and I guess I should say I don't own fairy tail I haven't in a while. Well I don't own Fairy Tail!

~Bee